Rose Avenue Group
Managing Director at Rose Avenue Group,
Managing Director at Rose Avenue Group
Jobs in Consulting, Jobs at Rose Avenue Group
Rose Avenue Consulting Group is a financial management, strategy and consulting firm that combines deep industry knowledge with specialized expertise in corporate finance, strategy and research. Together with our clients and partnering companies we address our client’s most critical issues and challenges.
Required Minimum Experience
- 10-15 years of relevant experience, with the last 3-5 years leading a similar organization or a large business unit within a large organization.
Required Minimum Education
- A Master’s Degree in Business Administration
- Professional qualification in Finance/Investments will be an added advantage.
Business Development and Client Management
- Develop the company’s strategic plan by formulating and implementing plans to scale the business and maximize returns to the shareholders.
- Analyze macroeconomic indicators and advise on their likelihood to impact business performance and expected returns.
- Develop business pipelines through direct marketing initiatives and development of strategic partnerships with stakeholders in various sectors of the economy with monitoring for closure to ensure smart utilization of effort.
- Conduct market intelligence on relevant competitive industry forces impacting the business and response mechanisms.
- Conduct a product review and development in line with the changing market trends.
- Develop a robust customer relationship management system aimed at customer retention and maximizing on every relationship.
Return on Investment
- Ensure all transactions are priced in line with expected returns to the shareholder.
- Manage all costs related to the business to eliminate waste and obtain a return on every investment.
- Ensure a vibrant Asset Management policy that ensures all the leased assets are safeguarded and provide the expected return
- Develop and implement processes and procedures that ensure ongoing compliance with requirements of relevant risk management systems and policies for leasing.
- Ensure all processes are followed in line with the laid down procedures for onboarding a new business and exiting non-performing leases.
- Review all credit proposals for submission by the credit committee to ensure all identified risks are sufficiently mitigated.
- Develop a funding plan to support the business growth to ensure a competitive cost of funding.
- Negotiate funding proposals in line with the target cost of funds and conditions.
Budgets and Reporting
- Develop and collaborate with business partners to forecast annual and 5-year budget goals for the business.
- Advise the Board on all policy matters relating to the management and growth of the investment portfolio; performance of the portfolio; and envisaged future actions.
How to apply
To apply for this job please visit www.myjobmag.co.ke.