Project Manager – Policy and Financial Market Infrastructure at FSD Africa
Created in 2012, FSD Africa is a Â£30 million financial sector development programme or ‘FSD’ based in Nairobi. It is funded by the UK Government’s Department for International Development (DFID). FSD Africa aims to reduce poverty across sub-Saharan Africa by building financial markets that are efficient, robust and inclusive.
Project Manager – Policy and Financial Market Infrastructure
Who we need
A solid track record in project management including experience in procurement, reporting, and budget-tracking. A good understanding of the financial sector including policy, digital payments, and the credit market is a plus. A background in the development field would be advantageous but more important is the ability to work independently across a wide variety of competing tasks. To succeed you will need to be agile in thought and action, highly motivated by FSD Kenya’s mission, eager to take responsibility and deliver on a demanding set of outputs.
At a minimum you will have:
- Minimum three years’ experience in a similar role with a reputable organisation.
- Relevant professional qualification (minimum of bachelor’s degree; desirable training in market systems development).
- Detailed knowledge and experience with project management best practice.
- Knowledge and understanding of Kenya’s financial sector.
- Excellent spoken and written English.
- Excellent communication (written and oral) ability.
How to apply
To apply for this job please visit www.myjobmag.co.ke.