Quality Inspector at BURN,
Quality Inspector at BURN
BURN designs, manufactures, and distributes aspirational fuel-efficient cooking products that save lives and forests in the developing world.BURN has revolutionized the global cookstove sector by proving the business case for selling a high quality, locally manufactured and unsubsidized cookstoves.
About The Role
Burn is looking for a Quality Inspector who will be responsible for reviewing products and materials during manufacturing to make sure they meet company requirements. This individual will be tasked with measuring objects compared to their intended physical specifications, running quality tests, and identifying defects.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Manage and control quality as well as production volumes
- Check, Inspect and analyze Products against specification sheets
- Measure and record quality within the production floor
- Perform tests to ensure the quality of products
- Collect and record data on the production floor
- Work with the quality analysts in spec sheet development and improvement
- Write a daily quality report
- Ensure quality standards process are followed keenly
- Escalate issues on the production floor to shift team leader.
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned by the Quality Lead from time to time.
Education And Experience
- At least 2 years’ experience as a quality inspector
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Attention to detail
- Technical skills and ability to understand blueprints, documents, and manuals
- Thorough knowledge of quality control standards and testing methodologies
How to apply
To apply for this job please visit www.myjobmag.co.ke.