Jobs at Corporate Staffing,
Jobs at Corporate Staffing
View Jobs in Consulting / View Jobs at Corporate Staffing
Corporate Staffing Services is a leading recruitment agency in Kenya providing complete recruitment services. In the last ten years we have been partners to local and foreign businesses looking to hire Kenyan professionals. We have recruited for diverse clients in different sectors and industries.
- Open Jobs
- Method of Application
Dynamics NAV Project Manager
- Detailed understanding of client issues and building credibility with the client at the senior management level.
- Mentoring and educating developers within the NAV Practice to adopt best practice standards and methodologies for developing for NAV.
- Managing and improving best practice methodologies and approach for developing NAV and integrating with 3rd party applications for customers and other projects.
- Assist in bringing together the significant deliverables and workstreams to effect an integrated solution.
- Work with the NAV Technical & Development Manager to establish professional development needs for the development team to ensure expertise in all areas of the NAV development landscape.
- Understand and adhere to the client’s implementation methodology, based on Microsoft Dynamics Sure Step.
- Guide the functional team from a project management perspective.
- Contribute to scope and risk management, working with the solution architects, technical consultants, and lead consultants to ensure the project delivers on time, cost, and quality.
- Problem-solving – validate hypotheses and diagnostics from other team members, testing insights and recommendations from the team with senior management internally and externally.
- Contribute to the planning, shaping, and development of client proposals.
- Provide guidance and quality review checks in all areas of the analysis phase of the implementation.
- Work with the solution architect to ensure that the design of the overall solution is technically fit for purpose.
- Coordination of support function to ensure projects run smoothly throughout the contract period.
- Tracking contract deliverables, and renewals, and informing finance on payments based on agreed-upon milestones.
- Mentor and guide more junior resources.
- At least a Degree/Diploma in Business or a related field.
- Minimum of Prince2 / PMP certifications and strong experience delivering complex ERP solutions with knowledge of Dynamics NAV and Microsoft Surestep a preference.
- Minimum of two years of project management experience in ERP solution provision.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, along with well-developed interpersonal skills and an ability to relate to clients and colleagues.
- Strong personal organization and time management skills.
- Committed to personal development in technical, functional, and broader consulting skills.
- A passion for delivering real business value through technology.
- A positive, ‘can-do’ attitude and a problem-solving approach.
- A team player, able to communicate with peers and able to escalate issues where appropriate.
- Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media
- Set up meetings with potential clients and listen to their wishes and concerns
- Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products and services
- Create frequent reviews and reports with sales and financial data
- Ensure the availability of stock for sales and demonstrations
- Participate on behalf of the company in exhibitions or conferences
- Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections
- Collaborate with team members to achieve better results
- Gather feedback from customers or prospects and share with internal teams
- Diploma/Degree in sales and marketing or relevant field
- Minimum of two years proven experience as a Sales Executive
- Experience in a similar industry would be an added advantage
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Hands-on experience with ERP software is a plus
- Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques
- Fast learner and passion for sales
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
- Aptitude in delivering attractive presentations
- Excellent communication skills
- General Ledger & Reporting
- Prepares, approves, and submits journal entries
- Reviews and approves G/L account reconciliations
- Prepared Balance Sheet Reconciliations on a monthly basis.
- Validates month-end and quarterly reports
- Conducts Internal compliance activities
- Approves and provides reports to authorities and other third parties
- Provides written responses to auditors’ requests and consolidates feedback of third parties
- Reviews and approves regulatory reporting package for submission
- Requests and approves post-period adjustments Tax (VAT, withholding tax, withholding vat, Income Tax)
- Reviews and signs-off tax & statutory returns and hands over to authorities and, if necessary assists resolve inquiries
- Submits periodical declaration on payment & remittances (prints or enters into local tax tool)
- Supports local tax audits
- Maintains local tax documentation
- Supports the Head of Finance in preparing the monthly, quarterly, and annual tax reporting and tax calculation
- Ensure all tax and statutory GL accounts (NHIF, NSSF, WHT, Withholding VAT, VAT, and Company Taxes) are fully reconciled, returns filed with the relevant authorities, and paid on time.
- Budgets, Planning, and forecasting
- Budgeting: participate in the preparation of budgets and in the annual budgeting process by providing necessary templates and inputs to the relevant departments.
- Cash flow forecasting: preparation of monthly and periodic cash flow forecasting.
- Ad hoc analytical reviews: preparation of ad hoc forecasts and analytical reviews as may be required by different stakeholders.
- Accounting system, internal controls, and compliance
- Accounting systems: ensure the maintenance of appropriate financial records and supporting documentation in line with International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS).
- Internal control systems: contribute to the periodic updating and review of the effectiveness of
- financial internal control systems for the companies.
- Tax Compliance- ensure compliance with the applicable tax laws by the companies.
Bank and Cash: – ensure effective internal controls and management of the bank and other cash-related accounts.
- Accounts Payable
- Act as a single point of contact for specific key vendors and assisting Finance Team in resolving invoices exceptions processing issues resolving booking and reconciliation issues
- Process vendor invoices and routing them to the department they belong to for approvals
- Handles electronic uploads of vendor invoices (electronic invoices)
- Approved Vendor Master data changes
- Reviews, advices and authorizes payment proposal as well as submits and confirms payment
- request to bank
- Fixed Asset Accounting
- Organizes for local fixed assets reconciliation and addresses differences accordingly
- Review and approve fixed assets reports
- Assist with fixed assets verification and control
- Quality, Health, Safety & Environment
- Evaluate strategic and operational risks and opportunities to operations and business interests
- regarding quality, health, safety, and environmental topics, including environmental and workplace
- health and safety regulations, changing expectations of stakeholders, and national/local issues.
Skills & Competencies
- Proven ability to understand and analyze complex financial information
- High level of attention to detail and a logical and organized approach
- High level of accuracy, credibility, and accountability
- Strong Analytical skills
- Ability to work well independently as well as in a team and remotely with an off-shore partner
- Strong communication skills
Educational background / Work experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in a business-related field
- Additional accounting qualifications (e.g. CPA (K), ACCA, etc.)
- At least 4 years hands-on experience in a busy Finance Department
- Professional experience in management and financial reporting as well as in accounting/ financial processes
- Proven Tax experience
- English & Swahili: fluency in written and spoken
Projects Administration Officer
- Masters’ Degree in a Social Science or Development Studies from a recognized institution.
- At least 3 years’ experience in administration, project management or communication.
- Project management training, with hands-on skills and experience in using project management software.
- Practical hands-on experience in project management in an international organization implementing multiple projects.
- Budget tracking skills.
- Proficient user of MS Office (particularly Excel and PowerPoint).
- Knowledge of best practices and industry standards for project management.
- Knowledge of international development or a demonstrated interest in poverty-related issues.
- Experience in proposal writing, finance or accounting knowledge is an added advantage.
- Advanced communication and writing skills in English (skills in French desirable).
- Excellent organizational skills, multi-tasking, and administration.
- Meticulous and effective at planning and monitoring work, and able to work well under pressure.
- Excellent interpersonal and effective team management skills, and collaboration across multiple functions and teams.
- The ability to understand and support the needs of diverse projects across an organization.
- Technological skills for digital databases management.
- Ability to uphold confidentiality, and be a person of high integrity and professional ethics.
Day-to-day responsibilities would include:
- Guest invoicing, billing and collection of cash & credit payments according to Angama’s BOP.
- Liaising with all operating departments to ensure no guests check–out before paying all outstanding amounts
- Performing daily revenues night runs after ascertaining proper capture of the day’s revenue transactions
- Providing daily night audit batch for income audit.
- Be the final contact office for checking out guests
- Operate and safeguard PDQ Machines.
- Recording supplier invoices into Sage Accounting software and ensuring that the records are always up to date.
- Oversee and assist in receipts and issuance of stock items ensuring proper documentation of the same and the overall administration of the company’s store management system.
- Facilitate, train and assist HoD’s raise stocks and non-stock requisition for all lodge requirements.
- Determine the stock levels to ensure no over stocking or under stocking of stock items.
- Ensure goods and materials are checked before receipt, confirmation of quantities and quality for storage.
- Ensuring proper documentation and accurate filing within the stores section.
- Correctly receive the items, accurately record the data into sage software, issue and properly file GRN (Electronically or manually).
- Manage stock returns process by issuing Returned Goods Advise and following up for credit note.
- Coordinate regular inventory audits and share the report to the Financial Controller.
- Liaise with all internal teams to test products’ quality (status upon delivery and storage conditions)
- Carry out regular stock take for beverage, clinic, shop, food and assisting with the company wide month end stock take.
- Manage inventory using FIFO system, with a close emphasis on expiry dates
- Identify and communicate items with low inventory levels to the Procurement Manager.
- Filing documents on Drop Box: off days application, leave and medical claim forms,
- Updating the leave/off days schedule for staff at the lodge and working closely with heads of department in enforcing the company’s policies.
To be successful in this role, applicants should meet the following criteria:
- Minimum Qualification: Qualifications in accounting e.g. CPA or ACCA.
- Practical experience in the use of computer accounting packages including Excel and Sage or any other accounting system is essential.
- Working experience of at least (3) years in a similar position. Experience in stores management with knowledge of sage software and/or other stores software will be added advantage.
- Prior experience in front office cashiering required