Jobs at DIB Bank Kenya Limited (DIBBKE),
Jobs at DIB Bank Kenya Limited (DIBBKE)
View Jobs in Banking / Financial Services / View Jobs at DIB Bank Kenya Limited (DIBBKE)
DIB Bank Kenya Limited (DIBBKE), is a fully owned subsidiary of Dubai Islamic Bank PJSC (AE) – a pioneering institution that has combined the best of traditional, Shariah values with technology and innovation that characterize the best of modern banking.
- Open Jobs
- Method of Application
Relationship Manager – Business Banking
- Deliver the revenue and balance sheet targets assigned by identifying and maintaining target customers/ customer segments within area of reach.
- Manage the profitability of product portfolios and customers as well as improve the profitability through increased fee income generation.
- Ensure the overall credit quality of the asset book within acceptable limits.
- Review the overall portfolio in a timely manner and recommend appropriate credit facilities in line with the bank’s credit policy to maximize earnings while containing risks to an acceptable level.
- Obtain audited financial statements, analyze, and recommend credit proposals of potential borrowers to the approving authority to meet financial objectives.
- Maintain complete control aspects i.e., documentation, periodical customer visits / call reports, expires on monthly manner in order to monitor the assigned portfolio effectively and to ensure all statutory and controls for the business processes.
- Manage assigned relationships to ensure satisfactory account conduct and early ratification of various credit related issues.
- Undergo an annual review process on the assigned portfolio to maintain strict credit discipline.
- Identify the segment target market to broad – base the portfolio and pursue growth opportunities towards on boarding of the new clients.
- Ensure high performance culture and delivery of professional and quality customer service.
- Monitor customer complaints, approaching complainant personally where required to ensure prompt resolution.
- Ensure timely & accurate submission of regular & ad hoc management reports.
- Ensuring all portfolio monitoring/management processes & measures are undertaken regularly and on an on-going basis and all credit files are properly maintained with a view to achieving good audit rating.
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized university.
- Minimum five (5) years’ experience in banking, with at least 2 years in managing SMEs portfolios.
- Should have a good credit knowledge and marketing skills.
- Possession of relevant Product Knowledge.
- Knowledge of banking practice and theory and bank’s credit policy and operating systems.
- Compliance and Regulatory requirements knowledge for each of the products.
Project Leader (Information Technology)
- To conceive, lead, manage, plan, coordinate and facilitate implementation of multiple initiatives related to enhancement of the Banks information systems and processes.
- To apply project management knowledge, technical & interpersonal skills and project management tools and techniques to meet the project requirements.
- To manage the overall IT Projects and the activities therein while ensuring that resources are available and channeled to produce the planned deliverables on time and within the approved budget.
- To communicate regularly with the reporting Manager regarding status of current project initiatives and/or on the tasks assigned.
- To provide input to the Project Sponsor and Management on matters related to the Projects.
- To prepare, provide and maintain management reports as required by management.
- To provide adequate support, guidance & motivation to his team members.
- The project Manager will be responsible for the proper handover to the respective unit on the successful completion of the projects.
- Minimum bachelor’s degree in IT / Business from a recognized university.
- At least five (5) years’ experience in handling IT projects.
- Must have hands on experience in implementing banking applications.
- Possession of professional course in Project Management and ITIL foundation will be an added advantage.
- Good knowledge of process flow.
- Certification in project management.
- Drive the Branch sales targets.
- Identify and implement action plans and regularly track and review performance to ensure the achievement of the set targets and business growth objectives.
- Maintain relationships with customers including high net worth customers to assist in business growth.
- Manage the product portfolio of each line of products and control the cost and profitability of the branch.
- Ensure maintenance of high levels of customer service of all front office functions such as Cash Management, Remittances, drafts, Account opening/ inquiry & maintenance, sales, and after-sales by efficiently abiding by the process and by reducing customer waiting time and service time.
- Promote a high level of customer service culture among the branch staff for potential acquisitions.
- Attend all audit requirements and strive to have a null /low-risk audit rating and ensure that all the branch operations are by the established Bank’s policies, operating manuals, service quality standards, and code of conduct for a smooth workflow, high service quality, and low level of operational risk and report any deviation to the management.
- To maintain a low-risk level of cash difference by following diligently the process set by maintaining detailed accounting records of daily cash flow and regular review of daily MIS reports, checking notes, denominations & security items to ensure accurate delivery of cash to customers.
- Monitor customer complaints and mystery shopping results continuously and recommend necessary measures and initiatives to improve the score and ensure high customer satisfaction.
- To ensure a high level of safety & security measures are in place at the Branch.
- To lead any branch projects (Service Quality Programs, Process changes, sales, etc.) and support the launch of new products and services as per the business plan.
- To maintain an accurate archives file for all branch transaction records, vouchers, and stationary reports.
- Follow up on various cases with all the concerned stakeholders such as customers, and internal Bank departments to ensure 100% closing mandates.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management or related field from a recognized university. A Master’s degree will be an advantage.
- Minimum of four (4) Years in the same or similar role.
- Accounting & Financial capability
- Possession of Analytical Thinking skills.
- Competencies on Coaching and Mentoring.
- Good Communication Skills.
- Sharia Foundations & principles of Islamic finance.
Method of Application
To apply, please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com by Friday 28th October 2022, Quoting the Role as the Subject of the email application.