Jobs at ENGIE,
Jobs at ENGIE
View Jobs in Engineering / Technical / View Jobs at ENGIE
ENGIE is a leading world group that provides low-carbon energy. Our group is a global reference in low-carbon energy and services.
- Open Jobs
- Method of Application
Global Talent Acquisition Specialist
We are looking for someone who enjoys partnering with hiring managers to develop thoughtful approaches to recruiting talent in our different markets. Our ideal candidate is passionate about not only building a strong team, but also a team that exhibits and leads with our core values.
Our future Global TA Specialist is someone who cares about both the candidate experience and applying best practices to continue building an incredible team, and who will help us improve how we support hiring managers. The Global TA Specialist will support the HR Team by managing end to end recruitment processes and by attaining recruitment targets set by the team.
As the Global Talent Acquisition Specialist you will be joining a hardworking team, be supported by great colleagues and have a direct impact on EEA success.
- Source a diverse pool of candidates for EEA Global team roles and for country senior management roles.
- Ensure delivery of a first-class candidate experience, manage all email communication and interview booking with candidates, and ensure timely responses on next steps and hiring decisions.
- Use the applicant tracking system to manage recruitments – posting jobs, screening candidates, sending regret communication, document progress and communicate with candidates.
- Post vacancies to LinkedIn and other job boards and manage relationships with recruitment firms.
- Conduct reference checks on selected candidates.
- Make and negotiate offers with selected candidates and communicate our employee value proposition.
- Serve as a trusted business partner to hiring managers throughout the recruiting and offer process.
- Responsible for managing the end to end recruitment process, ensuring that stakeholders within EEA understand their role and responsibilities and are trained in the EEA recruitment process.
- Liaise between EEA and candidates – providing each stakeholder with timely progress updates.
- Track recruiting metrics to allow the team to create data-driven strategies and contribute to weekly and monthly reporting.
- Pipeline curation and management: Develop and populate candidate pipelines that will allow teams to fill positions faster.
- Provide thought leadership in recruitment leading practices and make process improvement recommendations on recruitment tools, templates, policies and procedures
Knowledge and skills
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in recruitment, talent, and sourcing
- Experience recruiting technical roles in the areas of Data, IT, Software, and Hardware
- Hands-on experience with global recruitment for both senior and mid-level roles across several business functions such as Strategic Marketing, Digital & IT, Operations & Products, Finance, HR, Customer Finance, etc.
- Strong analytical and strategic thinking skills
- Poise when confronted with sudden setbacks
- Willingness to operate in a dynamic and decentralized environment
- Strong relationship builder with excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multitask and coordinate processes in a high-pressure environment.
- The ability to handle sensitive and confidential information appropriately.
- Proven track record of successfully making and negotiating employment offers
- BA/BS degree in a relevant field.
- Fluent in English
- French or Portuguese is highly desired
- Experience using an Applicant Tracking System
- Experience using sourcing tools such as LinkedIn Recruiter
- Knowledge and understanding of computer applications: MS Office; G-Suite
Compensation and Benefits Lead
This role is responsible for the design and development of the compensation and benefits/reward structures and related guidelines for EEA. To ensure a holistic approach to EVP development which includes non-monetary benefits across the organisation taking into account country nuances, manage employee wellness and continuously work on strategies to improve Employee experience. This role will assist in creating the HR overall strategy, pay philosophy and approach to employee offerings.
- Develop strategies and guardrails regarding compensation and benefits for implementation by the HR Country Leads.
- Responsible for development and improvement of short, medium and long-term incentive schemes for key skills within the organization
- Conducting market research and analysis on best practice compensation and benefit structures
- Conduct market research on benefits plans to gain an understanding of local and global leading practice
- Document findings and prepare a benchmarking report for the Remuneration Committee (RemCo)
- Integral member of the RemCo
- Design and develop a reward and benefit plan and obtain the required approvals
- Update of policies, processes and guidelines regarding compensation and benefits
- Drive annual medical insurance renewals to ensure cost effectiveness and a consistent employee experience
- Prepare annual salary review and bonus guidelines and communicate to Remco, Head of People and Culture and HR Country Leads
- Manage the annual salary and bonus review cycle (end to end) for hand-off to payroll
- Ensure annual salary review and bonus cycle is managed within affordability guidelines set by Finance
- Provide Talent Acquisition Team with the generation of employee salary packages to ensure alignment with market and internal pay equity
- Provide salary guidance for promotion cases
- Conduct ongoing research to identify changes in the compensation, benefits and reward landscape (country specific) to ensure adherence to labour law (country specific)
- Consult with Country HR Leads on the implementation and alignment of reward and benefit program
- Support Country HR Leads to resolve escalated employee queries regarding rewards and benefits
- Adhere to benefits service level agreements and quality standards
- Build and maintain relationships with third party benefit and salary survey vendors
- Identify suitable benefit and reward packages that are aligned to leading practice for Organisations similar to EEA
- Align with Group pay rules
- Develop and grow the compensation and benefits capability within EEA
- Process benefits vendor invoices for payment.
- Lead the EEA employee wellness program as part of the EVP in collaboration with the In Country HR Leads
- Explore all non-monetary benefits that can help build and enhance the EVP without adding any costs to EEA
At EEA, we have high expectations for our managers. Each manager plays a key role in creating an exceptional experience not only for our customers but for every person on our team. Our managers help EEA realize our ambitious goals while developing their own leadership skills and facilitating growth for their direct reports.
We believe that great managers:
- Deliver ambitious results: As a high-performing and accountable leader, you create an enabling environment for effective action and bold decision making which contribute to successful delivery of results.
- Act with integrity: As an ethical leader you are honest, respectful, objective, and transparent. You create and build upon a foundation of trust and openness.
- Inspire and mentor the team: As an inspirational leader you walk the talk. You empower and coach your team with trust and humility.
- Are accessible: As a leader Develop and maintain deep connections with stakeholders through approachability and active listening.
- Ensure diversity and inclusion: as an inclusive leader, you ensure diversity and foster a sense of belonging.
Knowledge and Experience:
- Job evaluation methodology
- Compiling and managing expenditure budgets
- Analytical, statistical and qualitative skills
- Knowledge of compensation and benefits practices
- Advanced computer skills
- Knowledge of the local and international labour law
- Deep rewards and benefits knowledge and proven expertise
- Strategic thinking
- Design thinking
- Business and global acumen
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work independently
- Be solutions focused
- Able to operate in an environment with high levels of ambiguity
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- 5-7 years of HR compensation and benefits experience
- BSc in Human Resources Management, Organizational Psychology, Finance or relevant field
- Professional Membership of a Remuneration Body/Association highly advantageous
- Good conversational French is a plus
- Advanced computer skills
- Hands-on experience with HRIS or related payroll software systems
- With EEA selling the lion share of its products on credit to hundreds of thousands of individual customers per annum, EEA’s Credit function plays a primary role in the success of the business. Within the confines of the EEA Group policy frameworks, the accountability for the commercial result rests with the operating entities. In this context, the global Customer Finance function provides pro-active, state-of-the-art support to EEA’s operating entities ranging from credit product design to workflow enhancement guidance, portfolio management tools, risk mitigation techniques, default projection and compliance views.
- Under guidance of the Head of Data Analytics (or, in absence of the Head of Data Analytics, under guidance of the Head of Customer Finance), our Data Analysts play a key role in advancing EEA’s credit function by supporting, directly or indirectly, decision makers within and beyond Customer Finance with real-time and right-sized data analysis and actionable recommendations to improve the credit function’s performance.
- Functionally, our Data Analysts are responsible for helping draw powerful insights for action from EEA’s unique, extensive, and rich data marts on customers, products and markets, and for driving improvements in EEA’s approach to data gathering, analytics, and visualizations. Analyses will be in support of credit operations, credit risk management, as well as for dashboards and processes of adjacent functions.
- Like all global Customer Finance staff, our Data Analysts are fully familiar with the steps and stages of EEA’s credit cycle, which encompasses customer vetting, underwriting, onboarding, portfolio monitoring, accounts and arrears management through to the repossession of collateral in case of customer default, and constantly strive to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of the Customer Finance operations at EEA.
- Data Analysis: Conduct rigorous data analysis, modelling, and visualizations to inform decisions around customer finance workflow, operational strategy, credit risk appetite, sales and pricing strategies.
- Standard Reporting: Support and in some cases lead the development of standard and ad-hoc Customer Finance reporting needs by summarizing loan portfolio performance and country operational performance against key KPIs for audiences including but not limited to Country Teams, the Leadership Team, Industry Partners and Investors.
- Data Warehousing: Work closely with EEA’s Data Team to maintain and optimize data warehousing to support swift data analytics, modeling, and archiving across the Customer Finance function, including mining, cleaning, and validating data in preparation of analysis.
- Data Sourcing: Source data from various internal and external sources, interpret patterns and trends, and present findings in reports in an effort to enhance EEA’s understanding and visibility into customer performance.
- Internal Support: Support strategic planning, modelling, budgeting and forecasting related to EEA’s credit operations both on consolidated as well as on Country, Product or other granular level.
- Training: Provide training and coaching on methods, tools, and templates to Country Team members.
Knowledge and skills
- University degree in a relevant analytics subject e.g. statistics, finance, economics, mathematics, information management, data science, or computer science.
- Certification in a relevant topic (e.g. data analytics, risk management, programming) is a plus.
- 2+ years of professional experience in data analytics, financial analysis or a related field; work experience in Sub-Saharan Africa or in the off-grid energy sector is a plus.
- Keen eye for detail coupled with a high degree of professional curiosity and thoughtful investigation of data before relying upon it.
- High level of competency with analysis and interpretation of qualitative and quantitative data.
- Mature profile with commercial acumen and a can-do-attitude combining output orientation, number orientation, customer orientation and process orientation.
- Familiarity with typical income, expenditure and cash-flow patterns of rural and peri-urban households and micro enterprises that constitute the EEA customer base is a plus.
- French, Swahili or Portuguese is a plus.
- Familiarity with standard office software packages
- Ability to create dashboards and expert presentations in the chosen data visualization tool (Tableau).
- Ability to code or query in SQL; additional Python skills are a plus.
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing datasets (Excel, SPSS, SAS, STATA etc.) is a plus.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.