Jobs at KCB Bank Kenya; Qualifications, Deadline and How to Submit Application
Vacant Jobs in Banking / Financial Services, Vacant Jobs at KCB Bank Kenya
Kenya Commercial Bank Limited is registered as a non-operating holding company which started operations as a licensed banking institution with effect from January 1, 2016. The holding company oversees KCB Kenya – incorporated with effect from January 1, 2016 – and all KCB’s regional units in Uganda, Tanzania, Rwanda, Burundi, Ethiopia and South Sudan.
Senior Manager, Special Assets
- Review and understand complex Early Alert and Recovery Corporate client’s relationships in conjunction with the Corporate Units Heads and Relationship Managers.
- Act as a reference point for Corporate Relationship and Credit teams for discussion on specific cases or where more general input from turnaround “specialist” is required.
- Support the Corporate and Credit Director in the early identification of problem accounts.
- Effectively communicate key Risks on deals both internally and externally in a professional manner, often communicating difficult messages.
- Actively manage customers through customer visits and ensuring that business and banking risk issues are addressed in a timely manner.
- Manage customer relationships ensuring Business and Banking risk issues are addressed in a timely manner.
- Lead detailed negotiations with customers, obtain commitment to implement appropriate strategies and actions to improve Business and Bank risk concerns. Monitor customers’ progress by appraising results revealed by their reporting.
- Sanction new lending propositions, strategies and actions demonstrating well thought out decisions and judgement for deals within discretion, undertake analysis and recommendations for decision above discretion.
- Proactively develop and manage relationships with key stakeholders including regulators, build and develop relationship across the bank to breakdown silos and maximize business growth. Represent the Bank in lenders meetings for syndicated or problem accounts.
- Develop a network of Professional contacts in order to maximize benefits in the development of Turnaround/Exit strategies & solutions.
- Ensure compliance to the Bank’s policies, procedures, and regulatory requirements. Ensure sufficient IFRS9 and Regulatory impairment is recognized for portfolio under control.
- Share ‘Lessons Learned’ with Corporate Relationship and Credit teams
Particulars/Detail/Specific Field or Qualification/Need Type
- Bachelor’s degree Bachelors degree RQ
- Professional Qualifications Credit Certifications AA
- Master’s degree Management studies AA
- Total minimum years of relevant work experience 8
Detail/Min No of Years
- Credit and Risk Management 8
- Business relationship management 5
- Corporate portfolio management 5
- Stakeholder management 5
- People management 3
- Financial analysis & reporting 5
08/07/2023, 09:59 PM
Centre Manager, SAHL
- Develop, grow and monitor the Centre’s Islamic Banking liability and asset portfolios with the aim of ensuring that the Centre remains profitable, competitive and promptly reacts to the changes in both the internal and external environment through targeted marketing
- Building and maintaining strong Islamic Banking customer relationships through excellent customer service in order to achieve customer loyalty and maximize share of wallet
- Organize and manage the available Centre human and physical resources. Coach, mentor and develop a high performing team ,keenly inculcating performance management framework
- Co-ordinate all the Centre’s Islamic Banking activities and procedure refinement, in consultation with the Branch Manager to meet the dynamic needs of the market
- Islamic Banking product training for KCB Business teams through branch visits, participation in workshops/seminars and joint customer calls, among others
Academic & Professional
- Required-Bachelors Degree
- Added advantage-AKIB,CPA(K),Masters Degree, Islamic Banking Certification
- A minimum total of 5 years in areas
- Sales and Relationships management -3 years
- Credit -1 year
- Banking Operations-1 year
- Shari’ah Banking Operations-1 year
07/31/2023, 09:59 PM
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.