Jobs at Kenya Orient Insurance Limited,
Jobs at Kenya Orient Insurance Limited
The company was incorporated in 1982 by the Al Fateem Group of Dubai and was later acquired by Kenyans in 1988. Kenya Orient Insurance was then formed in 2004 after a transfer of ownership from the previous proprietors to its current owners. We have since enjoyed steady growth as a company and are fast becoming a force to reckon with in the industry.
The relationship officer will be in charge of looking for new & renewal business from individual and corporate agents in the market. He or she will be responsible for driving the sales and marketing of key company products and services as per the set and agreed targets by ensuring that the agents understand the company’s key products and strengths & be part of the team to recruit, train, monitor & motivate agents.
KEY TASKS, DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for revenue growth to the set targets through retention & acquisition of new business on existing and new accounts.
- Maintains, controls, and accounts for the company insurance policy documents and certificate allocations.
- Ensure strict adherence to the cash and carry policy as per company guidelines.
- Soliciting and negotiating special incentives to top-performing intermediaries within set policy and compliance guidelines.
- Achieve diversification through the delivery of pre-set revenue product mix.
- Prepare timely, accurate, informative reports to the branch manager for decision-making.
- Maintain and implement branch-level SOPs (Standard Operating Procedures).
- Embrace performance management processes for effective and efficient service to our customers with a view to achieving overall branch/company business goals.
- Establish and maintain good relationships with brokers, agents, and clients. Also, maintain close liaison with other departments in the company.
- Foster and maintain good corporate image through liaison with all competitors, intermediaries and the general public.
- A Bachelor’s degree in a business-related course (Insurance Option, Marketing, Business Administration and Finance) or equivalent from a recognized university.
- Diploma in CII or AIIK is an added advantage.
- 2 years relevant experience
Customer Experience Associate
This position will be responsible for promptly handling customers’ enquiries, analyzing and determining the service level and ensuring customer satisfaction.
KEY TASKS, DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Analyze and ensure customer enquiries are handled professionally and resolved within the agreed TAT to promote customer retention.
- Ensure all customer enquiries, concerns and complaints are followed up within the stipulated time frame.
- Assist in measuring customer satisfaction on an ongoing basis by conducting customer surveys and following up on customer feedback via the issues & recommendations tracker.
- Maintain high professional standards and strive to provide quality services to clients.
- Building and maintaining relationships with a range of stakeholders, including the ability to understand different stakeholder’s motivations and the ability to influence and persuade.
- Support the claims manager in the implementation of customer service policies, procedures and standards by interpreting and communicating procedures to staff at all levels.
- Place outbound follow-up calls to customers to sign up or renew their policies, claims acknowledgement and follow-up calls to service.
- Assisting in designing and monitoring creative and effective customer service campaigns to improve service levels and staff awareness.
- Liaise between the contact center and the unit on daily operations to track and report on company’s performance in delivering the defined customer experience.
- Maintaining and updating customer service internal feedback mechanism.
- A Bachelor’s degree in a business related field from a recognized university.
- 2 years relevant experience in customer service
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
If you are interested in the position and have the required qualifications, skills and experience, kindly Click the link