Jobs at Old Mutual Kenya,
Jobs at Old Mutual Kenya
Jobs in Banking / Financial Services, Jobs at Old Mutual Kenya
Old Mutual Kenya is based in Nairobi and is part of a larger group that offers solutions in long-term savings, asset management and investment. We offer solutions to individuals and corporates underpinned by our core values which are: Respect, Integrity, Accountability and Pushing beyond boundaries.
Customer Service Officer
- Follows standardised processes and provides administrative support in line with normal business functioning.
- Delivers on daily production standards and adheres to service and quality standards.
- Provides an indirect service to customers and intermediaries.
- Responds to immediate requirements within procedure. Uses standard administrative techniques to co ordinate own work.
- Product and process knowledge in different areas may differ but basic skills remain the same.
- Technical knowledge is limited to some products and or processes.
- This role functions as a subject matter expert in a specific field of administration / product / process.
- Often acts as a point of escalation for matters with higher level of complexity than those handled by Administrators.
- May act as a coach for administrative staff.
- Often consulted for system enhancements and testing. Resolves technical and complex problems especially in support of administrative queries/issues.
- Applies specialist knowledge in a focused role working with relatively complex information.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.