Jobs at Penda Health,
Jobs at Penda Health
Penda Health is a chain of outpatient Medical Centres that offer the highest quality outpatient care for the whole family and unbelievable patient experiences at surprising affordable costs. Open since 2012, we now operate two of the busiest and most well respected Medical Centres in Kitengela, Umoja and we aim to be operating 50+ medical centres across N…
We are searching for caring and smart clinical officers who want to become part of a team of amazing all-around, evidence-based clinical officers. Being a clinical officer at Penda Health includes a lot more than your usual job. You treat patients independently and make your own decisions, with the support of guidelines, technology and clinical mentors.
- Provide comprehensive and high-quality clinical services including (history taking, examination and assessment and prescription of treatment) to patients.
- Order investigation and interpretation of results for diagnosis and explain the results to the patients and the intended treatment.
- Attend to emergencies presenting to the clinic and recommend referrals for cases that cannot be managed.
- Carry out minor surgical procedures as per Penda’s service schedules.
- Ensure that all required observations and vitals, prescribed treatment and procedures are carried out and documented on patients’ charts.
- Create phenomenal patient experiences, including counseling and sensitizing patients through health talks on preventive and promotive health.
- Embrace, learn and develop in an evidence-based medical system in line with Penda’s developed protocols.
- You may be assigned additional tasks within the medical center by the branch manager or senior clinical officer.
- Be a great teammate and go above beyond by actually making sure your teammates love their work. Work well with other colleagues and go above and beyond what is expected from you.
- 3 years of work experience after internship
- Registered with Clinical Officers Council and have a valid practicing license
- Diploma, Higher Diploma or BSC in clinical medicine
- Outstanding patient interaction skills are a must
- Great team player with drive for results and enjoys being part of a team
Clinical Coordinator Lead
Scope of work
Core mandate is to work directly with the Clinical Coordinator In Charges and closely with Clinical Coordinators to standardize service levels, Operations, Organization, Communication and Escalation, Documentation and Billing at the Front Desk across the Medical centers.
Clinical Coordinator Lead for all the Clinical Coordinator In charges. Standardized Customer service & NPS as per Company Targets;
- Support all CCs and their in-charges to be effective in their roles with an aim to offer a great patient experience at all service points handled by CCs & ensure standardized customer service across all our branches at the Front Desk.
- Shadowing the Clinical Coordinators and sharing feedback with Clinical In Charges and the Branch Managers, on all aspects of the Clinical Coordinator functions(CS, Operations, Billing, Organization etc).
- Analyze various reports as pertains to the Clinical Coordinator functions and share with the BMs and Incharges.
- Work with the Clinical Coordinators to improve internal communication with patients and external parties such as Partners.
- Escalation of concerns from MCs to leadership & vice versa
Wait time Management & Patient Flow;
- Work with Clinical In Charges to improve the actual and Perceived wait time for patients at the Reception.
- Escalation of issues contributing to increased wait time at the reception to the relevant persons.
Organization & Workflow Guidance;
- Work with the CCs to get organized on various important pieces at the Front desk( from desk arrangement to presentation, handover etc) for efficiency and productivity.
Medical Billing and Insurance;
- Ensure all the Clinical Coordinators across the branches adhere to the Billing guidelines, on EMR and various Partners;
- Act as a link between Billing and the Clinical coordinators, raise gaps and concerns realtime for faster resolution and Support.
- Ensure proper Registration, documentation & billing/credit process (Insurance claims: submission of documents to SO & pass 1 errors) across all Medical centers
Training & Development;
- Onboarding the CCs on new partners & new updates
- Work closely with the Billing team to ensure all CCs are Onboarded on the New Partners( Insurance and Capitation scheme), are aware of the process and Escalation Matrix.; -Onboarding all new CCs on their roles, Penda Operating Systems and Processes and KPIs. -Take the lead in implementing new Policies and Company Updates related to the Clinical Coordinators.
- Identifying training needs for Clinical Coordinators and working with other departments to train and monitor uptake.
- Strong Customer Service background & Outstanding patient interaction skills. – Great organizational, communication and presentation skills.
- Good understanding of Penda’s operational systems used by the CCs such as the EMR, TalentLMs etc and Billing Processes.
- Great team player with drive for results and enjoys being part of a team.
- Must be a CC in Charge for at least 1 year with outstanding Leadership Skills.
If you are excited and meet the above qualifications, apply by 26th October 2022.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.