Jobs Vacancies at Save the Children,
Jobs Vacancies at Save the Children
Jobs in NGO / Non-Profit Associations / Jobs at Save the Children, Jobs Vacancies at Save the Children
The Save the Children Fund, commonly known as Save the Children, is an international non-governmental organization that promotes children’s rights, provides relief and helps support children in developing countries
Oracle (ORC) Implementation Specialist
The post-holder will be one of a team of Implementation Specialist/Analyst team working to transition xx countries from Oracle Taleo to Oracle Recruiting Cloud, the next generation Oracle Recruiting solution. This role is within a team that sits alongside a team of of Level 2 and Level 3 Support Analysts who provide support to the existing Taleo users. He/she will configure based on the local requirements, execute system testing, co-ordinate UAT and technical implementation (cutover) activities, including resolving complex implementation issues. They will structure the transition of knowledge to the business as usual team.
They will be escalated point of contact for technical queries relating to Oracle ORC and for the systems interfacing with Oracle.
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- One project lifecycle experience in a HR system.
- Knowledge of ORC is desirable, however, knowledge of Oracle or another Talent Acquisition system required.
- Ability to learn new technologies and can implement.
- Strong customer/client service skills and ability to communicate (written and verbal) with all levels of the organisation, both internal and external
- Identify problems and potential solutions (escalates when appropriate), demonstrates strong prioritization and organisation skills, is analytical, detailed, and takes actions to complete tasks accurately on time.
- Ability to work in a geographically dispersed team
- Desirable experience using Oracle on Demand development tools such as SQL ,Complex Analytical Query writing skills ,Packages, Procedures, Functions and triggers.)
Closing: 24 August 2022
PRIME System Adviser
The PRIME System Adviser is strategically positioned to work with the PRIME Product Owner to provide operational PRIME expertise throughout the deployment period. This role will need to build a hands on working knowledge of PRIME as a product. Understand the different business processes that PRIME supports, build an appreciation of which business functions own which processes and connect this with the functionality in PRIME.
This role will be responsible for:
- Supporting the PRIME Product Owner in prioritising and managing the backlog of demand (both defects and improvements) carried forwards from the initial deployment
- Own and drive system improvements including gathering requirements, writing user stories, facilitating review sessions across different functions and had over to development teams
- Work with Product owner, business analysts and Synergy (3rd party supplier who own PRIME platform) to define and test release 2 functionality
- Coordinating with the PRIME and Coding project teams in the requirements gathering process and reviewing of user stories
- Partner with Country and Regional Offices to upskilling the end user community
- Running sessions with the IT Developers to ensure requirements and user stories are understood correctly
- Work with test function to ensure common understanding of test approach. Conduct business testing of the functionalities built as part of PRIME and Coding changes
- Coordinate user acceptance tests with a small group of key end users.
- Engage with Members to assist in fit-gap activities to help Members define how they will adopt PRIME for their domestic programming portfolio
- Work with BAs, Product Owner and Project Managers to define templatised approach for running fit-gaps and deploying PRIME to Members
- Work with PRIME champions, IT first line support staff and super users based globally, ensuring that key learning materials and support guidance is developed, published and used effectively.
Closing: 18 August 2022
As part of the HR Operations team in P&O, this role supports the global humanitarian team ensuring high quality HR service to employees and internal HR customers – including Centre OHT staff and staff moving to SCI Centre from different member countries as secondees under One Humanitarian Team transition project.. The role would provide support on the administrative elements of the employee lifecycle and key systems, including on-boarding, and induction, contract variations, payroll sign-off, HRIS; monitoring and reporting; and compliance processes, manage the effort reporting of staff, etc.
KEY AREAS OF ACCOUNTABILITY:
- Provide administrative support to HR Business Partners and line managers in managing employee life cycle
- Maintain accurate staff data including updating the HR information system (HRIS) – setting up new starters, leavers, amending personal details, training information, preparing monthly and ad hoc reports.
- Issue secondment agreements, set up personal files and maintain accurate soft copy for staff, including any related agreements – secondments, tripartite agreements and TUPE transfers
- Gather information required to support with conducting vetting checks, updating contract information of staff in HR databases
- Work with hiring managers to coordinate on-boarding and induction activities for new staff
- Maintain confidentiality in respect of all candidates and employees’ records whether manual or computer maintained and ensure that all records are held securely.
- Manage and coordinate timesheet processes for effort-reporting and follow up with staff to ensure completion. Work with the staff member, line manager and Members to ensure accuracy HRs for accurate annual leave records.
- Collate and maintain list of public holidays across Members and make available to Centre Line Managers for leave approval
- Provide regular high quality management information for senior stakeholders and strong levels of customer service, ensuring client HR queries are responded to in a timely manner.
- Provide support to the HR team in response to overseas Emergencies and be prepared to vary day-to-day activities and work pattern/hours while the Emergency is ongoing.
- Maintain personal and professional development to meet the changing demands of the job and participate in appropriate training activities.
- Support the monthly payroll report and ensure it is validated against the relevant documents.
- Advise and support staff and managers on HR Policies and processes
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- Previous experience in a HR admin role, within an international environment
- Excellent IT skills, to include Microsoft Office, Word (including Mail merge), PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook
- Experience of working with an HR database such as Oracle, with the ability to accurately input data and generate reports.
- High level of customer service
- Ability to prioritise, work to tight deadlines and use own initiative.
- Ability and confidence to communicate appropriately with people at all levels, both internally and externally within a diverse client group.
- Respect the importance of confidentiality, particularly in relation to employees’ personal details.
- Ability to work accurately, with excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent Excel skills
- Understanding of core HR processes good verbal/written communication skills
- Experience of working in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work within dual line management reporting structure.
- Demonstrate commitment to learning and development and progression with HR.
- The ability to develop and implement continuous improvement initiatives
Closing: 23 August 2022
How to apply
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.