KeNHA is looking to fill 11 vacant positions in its organization,
KeNHA is looking to fill 11 vacant positions in its organization.
EXTERNAL ADVERTISEMENT – JOB VACANCIES
The Kenya National Highways Authority (KeNHA) is a State Corporation under the Ministry of Roads and Transport. It was established under the Kenya Roads Act, 2007 and charged with the mandate to manage, develop, rehabilitate and maintain national roads.
In order to carry out this mandate effectively, the Authority wishes to fill the following vacant positions with creative, proactive, visionary and tenacious Kenyan citizens with the ability to quickly adapt to a dynamic work environment.
- Director, Engineering (Roads), Grade 2 (Ref. No. KeNHA/D-ROADS /01/2023) – 2 Positions
- Deputy Director, Engineering (Roads), Grade 3 (Ref. No. KeNHA/DD-ROADS /02/2023) – 7 Positions
- Deputy Director, Strategic, Budget and Economic Planning, Grade 3 (Ref. No. KeNHA/DD-SBE/03/2023) – 1 Position
- Deputy Director, Research & Development, Grade 3 (Ref. No. KeNHA/DD-RESEARCH/04/2023) – 1 Position.
The terms of appointment for the above positions shall be on a five (5) year Contract Terms of Service.
KeNHA is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity and gender equality within the organization and therefore encourages persons with disability, women and those from marginalized areas to apply. Applicants with disability are requested to indicate their status on the application cover letter for ease of identification.
Candidates MUST satisfy the requirements of Leadership and Integrity set out in Chapter six (6) of the Constitution of Kenya and shall be required to present the following documents before offer of employment to successful candidates.
- Ethics and Anti-corruption Commission Clearance Certificate
- Kenya revenue Authority Tax Compliance Certificate
- Higher Education Loans Board Clearance Certificate or proof of ongoing repayments
- Certificate of Good Conduct issued by National Police Service
- Certificate of Clearance from the Credit Reference Bureau (CRB)
The above documents will not be required at the point of application and will only be required for the successful candidates
Candidates who meet the requirements detailed in the Job Specifications should submit their applications, copies of all Certificates/Testimonials and copies National ID or Passport so as to reach the specific address shown below by close of business on Wednesday, 2nd August 2023 at 5:00 pm.
Applications for the positions should be addressed to:-
The Director General,
Kenya National Highways Authority,
Barabara Plaza, Jomo Kenyatta International Airport (JKIA)
Off Airport South Road, along Mazao Road
P.O. Box 49712 – 00100 Nairobi.
Applications clearly quoting the reference number should be hand delivered and inserted in the Recruitment box placed at 4th Floor (Outside the Director General’s Office).
Applications without the relevant qualifications, copies of documentation/details will not be considered. Any form of canvassing shall lead to automatic disqualification.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Click on the Link below for more information.