Kenya Customer Care Representative (Intern) at ENGIEKenya Customer Care Representative (Intern) at ENGIE
Kenya Customer Care Representative (Intern) at ENGIE
Jobs in Engineering / Technical / Jobs at ENGIE, Kenya Customer Care Representative (Intern) at ENGIE, Jobs in Kenya, Latest Jobs in Kenya, Jobs Advertised Today, Government Jobs, NGO Jobs, UN Jobs, Online Jobs, Freelance Jobs, Part Time Jobs, Full Time Jobs
ENGIE is a leading world group that provides low-carbon energy. Our group is a global reference in low-carbon energy and services.
Kenya Customer Care Representative (Intern) at Engie
The Customer Experience Department leads Support excellent (country-specific) customer experience through a smart customer journey and insightful, responsive analysis. Customer care Representative Interns help Engie Energy Access Kenya to develop strong relationships with our customers by trouble shooting of technical issues, answering customer’s questions, resolve problems, escalate and follow up issues with transversal teams, onboard new customers, conduct NPS/CSI Surveys; in summary develop relationships with customers by answering questions and concerns with speed and professionalism. The team is committed to providing timely and effective solutions to customer queries by providing first level support aimed at achieving excellent customer experience with all our products.
- Ensure 90% of inbound calls offered are serviced efficiently and on time.
- Meet Service Level Agreement: Measure calls answered within 30 Secs VS calls offered 80%.-
- Ensure customer satisfaction through call quality and solving of cases as per assigned targets.
- Conduct Onboarding calls for one-week Old customers – at least 90% of these customers should be contacted.
- Ensure on time escalation of daily operational issues such as 3CX, DB downtime whenever they arise, SMS Delivery down time, Payments not reflecting, network issues etc to the respective teams.
- Create customer Care Cases for all the Inbound Calls served.
- Support sales drive through the call center via outbound and CRC campaign where applicable.
- Escalation of Post Warranty queries & full disclosure to the customer on the terms for post warranty 100%
- 100 % handling of escalations from transversal teams and queries from the text line (20044).
- Conduct NPS/CSI and other surveys as directed.
- Complete assigned tasks in line with applicable policies, guidelines, processes, and procedures.
- Seek opportunities to learn and develop within Engie Energy Access Kenya and through training.
- Support sales drive through the call center via outbound and CRC campaign by 10% contribution to sales targets
Knowledge And Skills
- Basic knowledge on Excel spread sheets and data entry skills
- Minimum experience of at least 3 months in customer service in a call center environment and/or in a high call volume environment with strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Experience assisting customers/clients with escalated issues
- Proven critical thinking skills that demonstrate fact finding/analysis and sound decision making
- Excellent communications skills both written and verbal
- Detail oriented and well-organized
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
- High level of self-motivation
- Ability to balance multiple tasks while working under tight deadlines with close attention to detail, accuracy and quality at all times
- Open to work in a flexible and creative work environment with fast-evolving operations
- Positive attitude is a must for this role
- A university Degree/diploma or it’s equivalent from a recognized institution
- Fluent in English (writing, speaking and reading)
- Fluent in Kiswahili (writing, speaking and reading)
- Experience in technology required for the role