KETRACO INDUSTRIAL ATTACHMENT OPPORTUNITIES( JULY-DECEMBER 2022 INTAKE), Jobs in Kenya, Latest Jobs in Kenya, Jobs Advertised Today, Government Jobs, NGO Jobs, UN Jobs, Online Jobs, Freelance Jobs, Part Time Jobs, Full Time Jobs, KETRACO Company Secretary/Legal Services Industrial Attachment, KETRACO Project Development Service Industrial Attachment, KETRACO Design & Construction Industrial Attachment, KETRACO System Operation & Power Management Industrial Attachment, KETRACO Strategy Research & Compliance Industrial Attachment, KETRACO Finance Industrial Attachment, KETRACO Human Resource & Administration Industrial Attachment, KETRACO Supply Chain Management Industrial Attachment
KETRACO INDUSTRIAL ATTACHMENT OPPORTUNITIES( JULY-DECEMBER 2022 INTAKE)
KETRACO Supply Chain Management Industrial Attachment
REF: KET/5/18/ VOL VI
As a State Agency in tandem with the National Agenda on strengthening youth employment and entrepreneurship, KETRACO has a role to play in ensuring that the youth access attachment opportunities.
In this regard, KETRACO is offering industrial attachment opportunities to gain hands-on work experience and develop key employability skills. These opportunities are available in various Directorates for a maximum period of three (3) months effective July to September 2022 and October to December 2022.
Applications for the following are invited:
- Company Secretary/Legal Services-Law/Corporate communications
- Project Development Services-Socio-economist/Geomatic/Geospatial engineering/Environmental studies/Land economist/Real estate
- Design & Construction-Civil engineering/Electrical engineering
- System Operation & Power Management-Electrical engineering/Telecommunication
- Strategy Research & Compliance-Economics/Business administration/Quality assurance/Marketing/ICT/Innovation management/Knowledge management/
- Finance-Business administration
- Human Resource & Administration-Human resource & administration/Real estate/Fleet management/Security studies/Knowledge management
- Supply Chain Management-Supply chain management
- Internal Audit & Risk-Business administration/Audit
Applicants will be required to fulfill the following conditions;
- Must be a student currently in school pursuing courses that are relevant to KETRACO’s mandate;
- Attach letters recommending them for industrial attachment as a requirement for graduation from their institution of learning;
- Attach both student and national Identity Cards;
- Attach personal accident insurance cover;
- Have a personal protective gear which includes a helmet, reflector jacket and safety boots
Interested applicants will be required to submit their application online through the Company’s website – www.ketraco.co.ke– not later than 22nd June 2022.
KETRACO is an equal opportunity employer. Persons living with Disabilities are encouraged to apply. Any canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification. Only the shortlisted applicants will be contacted.