Job Vacancy: Graphics Designer
Starting Date: Immediately
Who are we?
Kilimall is Kenya’s largest online shopping mall. It was launched in July 2014 with the mission of becoming the No.1 E-commerce platform in Africa.
Kilimall serves a retail customer base that continues to grow exponentially, offering products that span various categories designed to ensure optimum levels of convenience and customer satisfaction with the retail process; order delivery-tracking, dedicated customer service support, and many other premium services.
We invite you to be part of our team by submitting your application to the following role bases in Nairobi.
We are looking for outstanding candidates to apply for a vacant position in the capacity of Graphics Designer, in our Brand & Marketing Department.
As a Graphics Designer, your role will entail;
1. Create overall layout and design for print and electronic media in adherence to brandguidelines.
2. Conceptualize, design and creatively package commercials, marketing promos, adverts and editorial
3. Design and produce materials – both digital and print including signage, brochures, web pages, posters, wallpapers, displays advertisements and more.
4. Provide creative concepts as well as make sound recommendations to improve corporate branding using graphics.
5. Execute and manage production of communications and translate project concepts into digital media deliverables.
6. Ensure graphic solutions are optimized for integration, performance, usability andsustainability.
7. Test graphics across various media, amend designs after feedback and ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand.
Who Are You?
Required Skills and Competencies:
- Degree or equivalent in one or more of the following areas: Graphics Design Media Arts, Animation, Video Production or related field.
- Minimum of one year’s experience in design production.
- Proficient in graphic design tools, specifically Adobe CS (such as In Design, Illustrator, Photo- shop)
and other design software.
- Ability to keep current with emerging design trends and technologies.
- Strong adaptation skills, result driven, flexible and strong communication skills.
- Good at taking briefs and understanding requirements.
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines.
- Creative, analytical, able to find simple solutions to complex problems.
- Excellent Video Editing skills will be an added advantage.
Are you interested in this position and do you meet the minimum requirements?
Apply by sending an email with your CV and a convincing cover letter to email@example.com. clearly stating the subject heading “GRAPHICS DESIGNER” by 22nd October 2022.
Please state your current and expected remuneration in your CV.
Due to the high volume of applications received only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.