Job Vacancy: Supplier Development Officer
Starting Date: Immediately
Who are we?
Kilimall is Kenya’s largest online shopping mall.
It was launched in July 2014 with the mission of becoming the No.1 E-commerce platform in Africa.
Kilimall serves a retail customer base that continues to grow exponentially, offering products that span various categories designed to ensure optimum levels of convenience and customer satisfaction with the retail process; order delivery-tracking, dedicated customer service support and many other premium services.
We invite you to be part of our team by submitting your application to the following role bases in Nairobi.
Supplier Development Officer
We are looking for outstanding candidates to apply for a vacant position in the capacity of Supplier Development Officer, holding the reins of local fashion Department.
As a Supplier Development Officer, your role will entail the following;
1. Brand / Supplier development as needed.
2. Developing and sustaining solid relationships with suppliers.
3. Providing insight into product development and competitive positioning.
4. Conducting market research to identify new business opportunities.
5. Meeting with potential suppliers to pitch company business proposal and negotiate business deals.
6. Communicate with sellers on seasonal sales and negotiated offers as instructed.
Who Are You?
Required Skills and Competencies:
1. Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in any business related course.
2. Relevant experience in purchasing and resource development is preferred.
3. Proactive and a strong sense of responsibility and Teamwork spirit.
4. Ability to work under pressure
5. Data analysis skills,
6. Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal.
7. Outstanding organizational skills.
Are you interested in this position and do you meet the minimum requirements?
Apply by sending an email with your CV and a convincing cover letter to email@example.com clearly stating the subject heading “SUPPLIER DEVELOPMENT OFFICER” by 22nd October 2022.
Please state your current and expected remuneration in your CV.
Due to the high volume of applications received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.