Kipepeo Industries Ltd, through its brand – Tawi Paints, is a proudly Kenyan manufacturer of paints and coatings.
We are in Nairobi retailing from various locations in the country and working with a network of distributors.
We are looking for a vibrant Accountant to take our brand to the next level.
DEPARTMENT: Finance & Administration
REPORTING TO: Finance Manager
JOB OBJECTIVE / SUMMARY: The individual will be responsible for a wide variety of finance-related tasks that are primarily associated with costing and payables for the group of companies.
DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES
- Analyze manufacturing costs and prepare regular reports comparing standard costs to actual production costs.
- Provide management with reports that specify and compare factors that affect prices and profitability of products or services.
- Assist in audits and general ledger preparation.
- Conduct physical inventories and monitor the cycle count program.
- Prepare and have all LPOs approved and ready on time.
- Receive and compare all supplier bills are as per the approved LPOs and Delivery Notes.
- Ensure adherence to supplier or service provider terms of trade by ensuring essential services to the company are uninterrupted due to late payments.
- Respond to all supplier and service providers´ enquiries.
- Reconcile all suppliers’ statements with the ledgers and ensure all disputes if any are resolved timely.
- Consolidate and prepare the monthly budget
- Diploma / Degree in a related field with a background in Finance.
- Should have completed CPA part III
- Minimum of 3-year experience in Manufacturing industry.
- Experience and proficiency in using QuickBooks and Syspro will be an added advantage.
- Self-motivated, energetic individuals with a go getter attitude to learn and grow
Interested and qualified candidates to send their CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by 30 November 2022.