Kipepeo Industries Ltd, through its brand – Tawi Paints, is a proudly Kenyan manufacturer of paints and coatings.
We are in Nairobi retailing from various locations in the country and working with a network of distributors.
We are looking for a vibrant Sales Representative to take our brand to the next level.
DEPARTMENT: Sales and Marketing
REPORTING TO: Head of Sales & Marketing
JOB OBJECTIVE / SUMMARY: The role is responsible for making the brand visible, top in the market and pushing for higher sales revenue.
DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES
- Conduct client visits for existing and potential outlets to achieve the given sales targets and ensure sustained business growth.
- Manage relationships with customers through phone calls, emails, and visits to ensure customer retention and portfolio growth.
- Achieve required customer visit hit rate to drive sales in volume and value.
- Receive, follow up and resolve all customer queries and complaints in an efficient manner.
- Prepare and submit accurate and timely reports to the Supervisor to facilitate proper planning.
- Identify Potential New Customers and open the accounts directly with the company to grow business and drive Volumes.
- Follow up to ensure customer orders are processed efficiently and in a timely manner.
- Ensuring the collection of payments from the customers as per the payment agreement
- Diploma / degree in Sales / Marketing or related field.
- Previous experience in target achievement in construction industry.
- Self-motivated, energetic individuals with a zeal to excel in the field of sales.
- A go getter with an attitude to learn and grow
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates to send their CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.