Vacancies in the Department of Agriculture
The Kisii County Public Service Board invites applications from suitable and qualified Kenyan Citizens to fill the following vacancies:
1. Livestock Production Assistant JG ‘G’ (5 Posts)
2. Assistant Livestock Production Officer JG ‘H’ (3 Posts)
3. Livestock Production Officer JG ‘K’ (2 Posts)
4. Laboratory Analyst JG ‘K’ (3 Posts)
5. Animal Health Assistant JG ‘G’ (10 Posts)
6. Leather Development Assistant II JG ‘G’ (2 Posts)
7. Fisheries Officer JG ‘K’ (2 Posts)
8. Assistant Fisheries Officer JG ‘H’ (4 Posts)
9. Fisheries Assistant JG ‘G’ (2 Posts)
10. Nutritionist JG ‘H’ (2 Posts)
11. Agriculture Officer JG ‘K’ (3 Posts)
Women and People living with disability are encouraged to apply, clearly indicating the type of disability.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
HOW TO APPLY
All applications should be submitted in a sealed envelope clearly indicating the position applied for; whilst enclosed together with a copy of National ID Card, a detailed CV and copies of all relevant certificates and testimonials, so as to reach on or before Wednesday 11th May, 2022 at 5.00p.m. and addressed to: –
The Ag. Board Secretary/C.E.O,
Kisii County Public Service Board,
P.O Box 1848 -40200, KISII.
Hand delivery applications can be dropped at the Kisii County Public Service Board offices situated along Kisii-Kilgoris Road near the Kisii Cathedral Junction Road. For More information please visit www.kisii.go.ke
KISII COUNTY IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER