Project Management jobs, Finance jobs,Customer Service jobs,ICT jobs,
Head of Service Delivery
What you will do
- Proven experience in building and managing Operational relationship with the customer.
- Should have an extensive network in the Business Area and Service Delivery organizations to enable program outcomes in needs of customer concerns for people and product issues.
- Must ensure sales forecast accuracy for the quarter being delivered and a solid forecast of growth in net sales for the financial year
- Proven record in add-on-sales on a complex customer base.
- Lead in a matrix organization and demonstrate operational leadership in project execution and planning. The use of agile methodology to simplify ways of working and enable customer outcomes is major expectation of this role
- Should collaborate with our Networks, Customer Support & Managed Services organizations where required to the benefit of both Ericsson and the customer.
Key Performance indicators:
- Projects P&L – Meet or improve the SDP3 and TG2 Business Case for each project in your portfolio, adhere to the XLPM methodology, directive and manage projects in Global Chronos
- Customer Satisfaction – The satisfaction of Key Stakeholders in the customer will be based upon feedback/evidence received by the Head of DS throughout the year!
- Add on sales – Meet or exceed your quarterly Add-on-sale targets
- Demand forecast – Secure proper project resourcing and delivery, Monthly handshake of Supply forecast with CU Supply SPOC
- Quality – Ensuring First Time Right across all projects along with other Network Improvement programs.
You will bring
- Minimum 7-10 years’ experience in leading people (architects, integrators, engineers, operations staff) either in customer programs, operations or as domain line manager with experience in pre-sales, delivery of projects and operations
- Education qualifications – Minimum bachelor’s degree, MBA or equivalent master is a plus. Financial background will be preferred.
- Intimate understanding of the BDGS technology portfolio across Cloud / Core, OSS and BSS.
- Extensive experience in having managed Projects/Programs with full financial responsibility and forecasting. Should be able to build and implement expansion and evolution plans for installed base in place.
- Demonstrated Business and sales competence.
- Excellent Customer engagement at Senior level.
ICT Program Manager Job stage 7
What you will do
- The role will establish the project plan baseline: define project scope, secure the vital resources, and plans and supervise all activities
- Drive project execution: track project activities, supervise and handle changes, conflicts, and critical issues
- Handle customer and partner engagement: manage customer relationship building confidence and trust, ensure project progress arranging meetings and customer events
- Handle project finance: ensure financial system monitoring
- Develop the business: participate to contract preparation and to pre-sales meeting
- Develop the Program Manager discipline: simplify processes, methods, and tools with creative ideas
You will bring
- Minimum Graduate Degree.
- 7+ Years of Minimum Experience in Project Management with at least 5+ years as Program Manager
- Demonstrated ability in BSS.
- Financial Acumen & Analysis Skills.
- Business Understanding & Consultative Selling Skills
- Customer and Market Insight.
- Negotiation, Persuading & influencing Skills
- Project Management Skills
- Occupational Health & Safety (OHS)!
- Leading, supervising, planning & organizing skills
- Proficiency with English Language!
- PMP/ PRINCE2 certifications
- Project sales process & Contract management
- 3rd party supplier’s management experience