Engineering jobs, Technical jobs, Business Administration jobs, Human Resources jobs,
To ensure world-class standards of the cabin and IFE systems for guest satisfaction and revenue growth. Value addition to KQ operations and saving costs.
- Cabin serviceability- Close planned maintenance tasks as per the schedule.
- Cabin ADDs – All carpet and decorative laminates ADDs to have correct part numbers, shortage number and linked in OASES. Less than 8% ground time ADDs. Cost –Ordering required materials as per daily task demand. Adherence to the leave roster.
- Attendance and safety – adhering to hub control roster, identify near misses and OTI’s
- Aircraft fumigation and disinsection-100% adherence to the aircraft fumigation schedule and personnel roster. Issuing fumigation certificates on completion of the task. Laundry –Perform laundry duties for all cabin linen including seat covers, passenger blankets, cutlery cloth, and tablecloth and staff uniforms. Equipment operation-Perform aircraft towing, mobile crane, forklift, tractor and company vehicles operation. Aircraft painting- Perform painting and placards tasks as per the approved procedures. Aircraft servicing- Perform servicing tasks including wheel replacement, passenger door assist, oxygen charging and logistics. Stretcher installation.
Knowledge and Experience: Qualification (Minimum)
- O- LEVELS
- All Mandatory trainings including AVSEC,FUEL TANK SAFETY,EWIS,AIR LEGISLATION,
- KQ approvals related to tasks undertaken
- Current in all mandatory courses required for the role
- Aircraft painting Years of Experience (Minimum)
- 5 years of technical assistant experience Other Skills
- Knowledge of KCAA and KQ procedures and documentation.
Intern – Employee Service Experience & Talent Management
The role is a customer-facing position within the HR Hub Services – Employee Service Experience and is responsible for handling of all HR transactions which includes physical record and HRIS system transactions. This position holder works closely with all sections of the HR team, processing inbound inquiries and transaction requests in compliance with the company’s policies, procedures and applicable regulations. These transactions include but are not limited to onboarding, job changes, promotions, benefits administration and offboarding. This role requires strong customer service skills, communication and a comfort level with technology
- Verify and execute all assigned incoming confidential inquiries and requests from internal and external parties and ensuring all required information is accurate and complete for entry into HRIS system.
- Process HR system transactions (i.e. new hires, terminations, position changes, non employee entries, supervisor changes, iSafari visas etc.) and generate needed outputs e.g. standardized letters and templates
- Resolve confidential inquiries or transaction requests quickly and efficiently Assist in updating employee personnel files and documentation for the entire employee life-cycle data components Review documentation on buddies and process the passes as per the guidelines.
- Perform other employee cycle-related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, social sciences, Human Resources Additional Qualifications
- Diploma in IHRM, CHRP.