Finance jobs, Accounting jobs, Administration jobs,CPA/ACCA jobs,
Finance And Administration Officer
WHAT YOU’LL DO AS THE FINANCE AND ADMINISTRATION OFFICER:
- Ensures that all financial policies and procedures are properly maintained and followed
- Ensures all financial transactions are properly authorized, recorded, have adequate supporting documentation, filled, maintained, and can be extracted with ease for preparing financial statements and during audit.
- Ensure timely submission of monthly requests, reconciliations and financial statement reports.
- Monitors expenditure levels and advises on areas of improvement.
- Processing Payroll.
- Liaise with various Farsight Offices to ensure compatibility of the company’s financial books.
- Checks and ensures that all procurement processes and expenditures of the company are in accordance with the company’s procedures. This includes ensuring receipts to be obtained for all payment and invoices for contracted work.
- Providing and interpreting financial information.
- Ensuring office supplies are maintained, including checking inventory and working with vendors to ensure adequate levels of necessary supplies at all times
- Carry out any other financial and administrative assignments as required or requested from time to time.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or any related field.
- Minimum 2 years’ relevant continuous work experience in finance and administrative functions.
- Proven experience working with Navision software is mandatory
- CPA/ACCA certification is mandatory
- Experience with donor-funded projects will be an added advantage.
- Demonstrated experience in procurement and preparation of financial reports and budget variance analysis.
- High integrity, strong result orientation and drive for excellence and initiative taking.
- Proficiency in English
- Excellent communication and analytical skills.
- Be a team player and have client focus.
- Work experience with MS Office applications is a must.
Method of Application
READY TO JOIN AN EXCITING TEAM AND MAKE A CHANGE? APPLY NOW. Kindly send your application letter and CV to email@example.com before 24th October 2022. Applications shall be reviewed on a rolling basis until the right candidate has been selected