M-KOPA jobs, Customer Care jobs, Product Management jobs,
We are looking for a Strategy Manager to join our Customer Department.
The customer team at M-KOPA is responsible for ensuring that M-KOPA delivers maximum value to its customers. As Strategy Manager, you will work closely with the Chief Customer Officer to provide analytical support and strategic insights to maximize customer experience, satisfaction, success, and lifetime value. You will also help define and disseminate the company’s overall strategy.
This position will report to Chief Customer Officer and can be based in any of M-KOPA’s countries of operations: Kenya, Uganda, Nigeria, and Ghana. You will also need to travel as needed to other markets of operations to engage with our customers and in-country teams.
To achieve this, you’ll be expected to:
- Work closely with the Chief Customer Officer to drive company strategy and planning cycles
- Lead the company’s ‘Voice of the Customer program
- Manage cross-functional projects to improve the customer and agent experience
- Develop departmental performance dashboards, coordinating with product and data teams to define and measure KPIs
- Act as a bridge between product and operating teams to ensure excellent training and adoption of software, systems, and tools developed to improve our customer experience
- Support M-KOPA’s solar portfolio strategy, including market and economic analysis, partner landscaping, competitor benchmarking, business model development, and supporting pilots and product introductions.
- Identify and scope opportunities for operational process, efficiency, and performance improvements within the customer department.
You Might Be A Good Fit If You
- Are passionate about our mission of making everyday essentials accessible to everyone
- Are excited to be a champion for our customers in everything you do
- Have 2+ years of work experience in strategy, business operations, management consulting, product management, research, or comparable roles
- Are strong analytically, have significant experience building models in Excel, and make data-driven decisions well
- Have experience solving open-ended strategic business problems, from identifying the problem that needs to be solved through developing actionable recommendations for business stakeholders and driving
- Have strong project management and organizational skills
- Are a collaborator and have a low ego
- Love fast-moving environments with a sense of urgency to get the job done
- Have emerging markets experience (particularly in East or West Africa)
- Have a bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.