Monitoring And Evaluation jobs, Data Management jobs, Statistics jobs, Economics jobs, IT jobs,
Monitoring And Evaluation Officer
- Assist in the development and administration of M&E and program data management system
- Support the implementation of appropriate SOPs for M&E in line with NRC procedures including confidentiality and data protection.
- Development of appropriate M&E databases to store, analyze and present relevant information.
- Support to process and analyze routine M&E data captured by NRC and partners staff such as beneficiary registration and verification, baseline/end line surveys, and Post Distribution Monitoring (PDM) surveys.
- Support in data quality checks and in reporting internally and externally.
- Assist the Core Competencies (CCs) Teams to analyse data on needs and to standardise data and vulnerability analysis Work with the M&E Team and project staff at Area level to develop systems for capturing and managing data on beneficiaries as well as relevant output and outcome indicators.
- Assist Projects staff to develop templates for M&E data capture throughout the project cycle.Support in training for NRC and partner organisation on relevant aspects of data management.
- Assist in data audits to identify issues with data quality, reliability and relevance, and communicate problem areas to the M&E Coordinator.
- Support CCs staff at area level to create and maintain databases and spreadsheets that meet NRC’s M&E and donors’ requirements.
- Support in implementation of complaints and feedback mechanism in the area officeAny other duty as required
- Professional competencies
These are skills, knowledge and experience that are important for effective performance.
Generic professional competencies for this position:
- Preferable University degree in statistics, economics, IT or related fields.
- Documented results related to the position’s responsibilities.
- Proficiency in English is essential
Context/specific skills, knowledge and experience:
- Minimum 3 years of previous job experience relevant to the function or in data management, statistics, analysis.
- Advanced MS Excel skills and experience of working with MS Access is required. Previous experience of working with SPSS, STATA, Epi Info and R is desirable.
- Candidates with skills and skills in salesforce administration will have an added advantage.
- Good understanding of data and information needs for programme management and decision making.
- Strong data interpretation skills, report writing, and data presentation
- Experience of providing training and capacity building to staff.