Survey jobs, Communications jobs, Marketing jobs, Internship jobs, Volunteering jobs,
A startup real estate company based in Loitokitok invites applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the following positions:
Land Surveyor Intern
Overall responsibility will be to carry out measurements and computations, to generate maps & plans for the registration of titles and other needs.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Undertake topographical and physical surveys of land
- Undertake property conveyance and deed preparation
- Property documentation research and verification
- Carrying out Cadastral survey for preparation of survey plans for purpose of titling.
- Identifying and establishing photo control points
- Drafting survey notes and creating detailed drawings
- Providing survey data during feasibility studies and final designs
- Drafting maps and plans for further improvements
- Application of specialized land surveying software and cad systems to draw plans.
- Maintaining an inventory of survey records.
Requirements and experience
- Membership to Institute of Surveyors of Kenya (ISK) – Land Surveyors Chapter.
- One (1) year of work experience at the level of Land Surveyor II or equivalent.
- Diploma in Land Surveying and Photogrammetry from a recognized college.
- Willing to be part of a start-up.
Real Estate Sales and Marketing Intern
Responsibilities and tasks
- Develop communication tools and support digital Communication campaigns
- Development of digital brand activation campaigns
- Coordinate professional fair & events, and brand-building activities
- Manage and up-to-date website content, relevant to our consumer
- Develop initiative to drive traffic to the website
- Develop relationships with new customers and provide them with information on the company’s products and services.
- Ascertain that customers know of company policies and procedures and provide them with information on new products
- and services.
- Prepare sales agreements according to specific instructions and negotiate the terms and conditions of agreements while training in the sales and marketing department.
- Gather market and customer data by performing detailed research.
- Research future buying trends and provide feedback to the supervisor in a bid to assist the sales management team in creating sales plans.
- Advise customers on upcoming product developments and discuss special promotions and campaigns.
- Participate in Sales training and make sales on behalf of and earn Sales Commissions.
- Perform other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
- Digital content development and editing (social media, blogs, etc.), Creativity, Social media usage (Facebook, Twitter, etc.), Corporate Communications, and Marketing.
- Willingness to be part of a startup.
- Diploma in any of the following: Sales and Marketing, digital marketing and Communication, Diploma in Real Estate Agency, and Property Management.
Interested and qualified? Send your Applications to: Twigarealestate@yahoo.com
The deadline for Application is 20th January 2023.