Latest Job Openings at Ital Global
Jobs in Consulting, Jobs at Ital Global
We are a comprehensive Human Capital Consultancy firm dedicated to helping organizations just like yours with their HR activities and work. We believe in creating productive and fruitful relationships with our clients by adding value to your business to ensure that you get the very best return on your Human Capital spend.
- Open Jobs
Credit Relationship Officer
Duties and Responsibilities
- Achieve set sales targets.
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Accurate and timely application of loans in the System and conduct their Appraisals.
- Selling of company products to potential and existing clients while meeting individual targets on a monthly basis.
- Attending to walk-in customers and answering incoming customer calls regarding service questions and general client concerns.
- Create market awareness for the company’s product.
- Identify sales prospects and follow up on new leads and referrals resulting from field activity.
- Verification of the loan application files and counter checking to ensure that all supporting documentation attached is sufficient to process a loan.
- Ensure debt collection and recovery procedures are followed to the latter in accordance with the company risk policies and procedures.
- Any other duties assigned.
Minimum Requirements and Qualifications
- Diploma/ Degree in Sales & Marketing/ Business-related field.
- Minimum of 2-years’ experience working in customer service.
- Proficiency in the use of MS Word, Excel, email and experience with the Internet.
- Able to meet set sales target within the time frame.
- Thorough knowledge of the auto logbook loan products and processing
- Proven experience as front desk representative, agent or relevant position.
- Knowledge of office management and basic book keeping.
Competencies and Skills required:
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- High and unquestionable Integrity.
- Excellent Sales and Negotiation skills.
- Planning, and organization skills.
- Reporting and presentation skills.
- Excellent Customer service skills.
- Team player.
- Ability to multi task.
- Strong Numerical and analytical skills.
- Should be highly motivated and an aggressive sales person.
- Highly self-motivated and ambitious individual.
- Positive attitude.
- Confident and capable of operating at all levels.
- Computer Literacy skills.
Social Media Marketer
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Build strong long-term value for customers including nurturing relationships.
- Develop brand communication campaigns and media relations strategies.
- Collaborate with internal teams (e.g. marketing) and maintain open communication with management.
- Manage a budget to be spent on promoting social media posts and pay-per-click (PPC) advertising.
- Keeping track of data and analyzing the performance of social media campaigns.
- Write, edit and distribute various types of content, including material for websites, blogs, marketing material, and other types of content that take the message to the public.
- Edit and update promotional material and publications (brochures, videos, social media posts etc.)
- Seek opportunities for partnerships, sponsorships and advertising.
- Address inquiries from the media and other parties.
- Documentation as well as preparing and editing messaging for all products and services.
- Educate other staff on the use of social media and promote its use within your company.
Minimum Requirements and Qualifications:
- Any relevant degree/ diploma and proven experience.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in similar or related role.
- Mastery of English and Kiswahili both written and spoken.
- Creativity, storytelling, content creation, and copywriting skills.
- Good understanding of the key social media platforms i.e. Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, LinkedIn, TikTok and WhatsApp/Meta.
- Mastery of computer usage, web navigation, and social media functionality is imperative.
- Knowledge in the area of Digital Advertising, Online Paid Advertising and Media Buying.
- Intermediate Graphic design, Video and Photo Editing and Animation.
- Formulate, publish and share engaging content daily e.g. original text, photos, videos, and news.
Competencies and Skills required:
- Exceptional Verbal Communication skills.
- Good Project Management skills.
- Reporting, Planning, and Organization skills.
- Strong Interpersonal and Leadership skills.
- Time management.
- Excellent research skills.
- Entrepreneur and ability to measure success.
- High Integrity skills.
- Proficient in MS Office, PowerPoint and Excel skills.
- Excellent Customer Service skills.
- Friendly and outgoing personality.
- Creative, Charismatic, Knowledgeable with the latest social media marketing trends.
- Positive, Diplomatic team player with the ability to handle pressure.
How to apply
Interested applicants should send their CV and Cover Letter quoting the job title as subject to reach us not later than 23nd September 2022 to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Interviews will be conducted on a rolling basis.