People management jobs, Client management jobs,Marketing jobs, Communications jobs,Purchasing and Supplies Management jobs,
Managing and implementing marketing strategies to promote the company’s products, services, campaigns or events that align with consumer behaviour patterns and corporate goals.
- Develop content that derives human interest and promotes the company verticals across mapped geographical areas.
- Conduct weekly focused Email Marketing Campaigns for selected verticals to specific markets.
- Conduct weekly review with the sales team on the total leads received, leads quoted, leads dealt with leads not dealt with from marketing campaigns.
- Design landing pages on prioritized products and publish relevant campaigns and keywords on Google Ads to generate traffic to the pages.
- Create compelling adverts on Google Ads with relevant keywords for the selected verticals and mapped geographical areas.
- Satisfying client requests for communication updates and maintaining an up-to-date subscriber’s database.
- Coordinating with advertising agencies, media outlets, and other organizations to produce promotional materials such as brochures, flyers, and profiles.
- Monitor progress of all marketing campaigns using various metrics and submit reports of performance.
- Monitor market trends and consumer behaviours to identify sales opportunities.
- Work with internal teams to coordinate and execute internal and external events such as Sales Drives, Exhibitions, and sponsorships among others.
Key Competencies and Qualifications
- A lively and analytical mind: confident, personable and engaging
- Ability to work with a team and be open to discussion and alternative ways of thinking
- Networking and communication skills
- Self-motivated to complete routine tasks independently
- A sound understanding of local and regional security and recent history.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications or related field.
- At least two years professional experience
- Excellent writing skills
- Knowledge in either Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign or Mail chimp or other online marketing software will be an added advantage.
Head of Procurement
The Head of Procurement will be responsible for the organization’s procurement function including day-to-day operation, strategic direction, and continuous improvement. To review, prioritize and make significant and measurable improvements in cost and service quality.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Oversee the entire supply chain for the company, including the procurement and inventory management of the company.
- Drive and manage stock takes to ensure effective inventory management is being conducted.
- Actively find, and then drive the negotiation process with suppliers and vendors to constantly find better deals for the company.
- Maintaining procurement records in accordance with Public Procurement and Asset Disposal Act
- Negotiate contract terms with key / strategic suppliers to ensure value for money, quality standards, and delivery terms with technical and operational input from the operation and technical teams.
- Directly manage procurement officers on day-to-day management activities
- Coach, mentor and develop direct reports and manage the procurement team to deliver continuous improvement, added value, and cost reductions.
- Create, review and implement supply chain procedures and policies that align with the company’s mission.
- Identify optimal delivery, shipment, and/or transportation routes with attention to the consolidation of warehousing and distribution to different project sites.
- Keep detailed records, generate reports, and develop presentations to help management understand the logistics perspective.
- Ensure that there is proper maintenance of all store equipment
- Review and Implement the company’s Equipment Maintenance procedure.
- Monitor expenses and control the budget for maintenance.
- Ensure health and safety policies are complied with as per the set procedures
Minimum Requirements and Competencies
- BSC degree in Purchasing and Supplies Management or relevant degree with Professional qualification (CPA Finalist or ACCA)
- Minimum 7 years of work experience in purchasing and supplies position. With over 5 years in a managerial role
- Excellent numeracy/analytical, literacy and organizational skills management skills, market researching tactics, negotiation skills, communication skills, and marketing capabilities
- Experience with imports/exports and logistical management in a cost-effective manner
- Knowledge of supply chain management and related fields
BUSINESS OPERATIONS MANAGER
Duties and Responsibilities
- Day-to-day management and further maturation of the security operations function including daily monitoring, management, and response to security control systems, including SIEM/Sentinel and coordinates.
- Leads incident response, including vendor security issues and manages incidents with up-to-date reports.
- Manage the Security Solutions Business Unit commercially and operationally to deliver exceptional value to our clients through the advancement of intelligent/smart security solutions with a clear focus on service delivery and customer support.
- Lead in the development of the business unit’s budgets and strategies to achieve the growth plans.
- Lead and monitor the implementation of approved budgets and plans.
- Develop organizational arrangements, systems, and processes to enable the efficient and effective deployment of resources in line with business QA and growth requirements
- Provide leadership and direction for the operations team.
- Manage staff up-skilling within the department to meet current and planned outputs; build and maintain talent infrastructure and employee development by assessing capability, identifying gaps, and designing training programs.
- Support Commercial and sales efforts, specifically bid and proposal development.
- Compliance with operational processes; ensure business operational strategies and initiatives are implemented across all Kenya operational areas in a timely and cost-effective manner.
- Ensure there is Operations efficiency and cost reduction in accordance with the set parameter.
Minimum Requirements and Competencies
- A bachelor’s degree in a relevant field with security-based certification.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in high-level security with a minimum of three years working in a managerial role.
- A security professional with a proven track record in security management, planning and coordinating, People management, client management, and strategic implementation.
- Excellent knowledge of technology-driven security solutions and excellent knowledge of security protocols and procedures.
- Solid understanding of budgeting and statistical data analysis.
- Security managers in projects with an entrepreneurial mindset are encouraged to apply.
- Working experience/exposure in the military setup is an added advantage.
Method of Application
Interested candidates should send their comprehensive CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating on the email subject the position they are applying for. Kindly note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.