KLB jobs, Business Management jobs, Administration jobs, Senior Management jobs,
Assistant Administration Manager
Job Ref HR – Job Ref HR AADM-4-2022
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Coordinate effective provision of administrative support services (catering, housekeeping, records management, secretarial, transport and other office services) to facilitate the Bureau’s operations;
- Maintain management systems for compliance and continued certification;
- Participate in development of the Departmental annual work plans and ensure implementation;
- Collaborate with user departments/sections to ensure delivery of quality administrative services;
- Co-ordinate the efficient provision of corporate administrative support services (asset management, catering, housekeeping, licence and insurance renewals, reception/telephone, records management, secretarial, security and transport) to optimise operational efficiency and satisfy stakeholder expectations;
- Review and consolidate accurate operational reports and schedules for decision making;
- Oversee the maintenance of the Bureau’s assets (buildings, office equipment, motor vehicles) to ensure optimal utilisation
- Appraise staff performance in the section for improved performance.
JOB SPECIFICATIONS REQUIREMENT
(Education, Experience, Knowledge and Skills)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Social Sciences from recognised institution or a related field.
- Masters of Business Administration or a relevant field is an added advantage.
- Minimum of 8 years of relevant work experience with at least 4 years at senior management/ leadership position.
- Higher Diploma in relevant field .
- Membership of Kenya Institute of Management (KIM) or related professional body in good standing.
- Problem solving, analytical, leadership, decision making, integrity, good communication, organisation and planning skills.
- A good team player, maintains high work standards, reliable, easily adapts to new environments, pays attention to detail and self-motivated.
How to Apply
Interested candidates who meet the above criteria should send applications clearly indicating the job title and reference number of the position, enclose a comprehensive CV stating your current position, photocopies of relevant certificates and testimonials as well as names and contacts (telephone and e-mail address) of three (3) referees familiar with your qualifications and work experience. Include your day and evening telephone numbers and your contact email address.