Project Management jobs, Media Arts jobs, Design Arts jobs, Executive jobs,
Director of Project Management, in the Adanian Labs and EMURGO collaboration,teaming external consultants and internal partners and driving the overall research.
Type of projects
- Manage and direct project and research teams, and report to Adanian Labs.
- Sales and lectures on Web 3.0 to survey targets
- Support for desktop/interview survey and reporting of survey contents
- Planning and implementation of publicity strategy for the report
- This research project is a survey of social impact projects in Africa in the Web 2.0/Web 3.0
- area. This position is responsible for setting up the social impact assessment, determining
- the definitions in Web 2.0/3.0, interviewing, making a report and marketing the final report.
- Basic knowledge of the Web 2.0/Web 3.0 field is essential. Depending on the interview,lectures on these areas may also be given.
- Must have skills (supplemental explanation in bracket)
- Project Management experience (Direction skill, management skill, research skill etc)
- Experience in business research (Industry, Enterprise, Market research etc.) or related theme.
- Experience in research on blockchain (Crypto) area / Technology.
- Good to have experience in research in Africa.
- Good to have experience in social impact evaluation research.
- Basic business knowledge/skills (biz tools, documentation, notes, etc.)
- Good to have skills (supplemental explanation in bracket)
- Career/Background (Educational background, employment record, etc.)
- Tech business experience (no need to be an engineer)
- Experience in new business development (extra points will be given if it is in the BD area)
- High communication skills, good relationship builder, etc
What we are looking for
- Middle / senior personnel (management level) with research experience as project management in a research company.
- Passionate about doing business in Africa.
Senior Graphic Designers
What You’ll Do
- Study design briefs and determine requirements.
- Schedule projects and define budget constraints.
- Conceptualize visuals based on requirements.
- Prepare rough drafts and present ideas.
- Develop illustrations, logos, and other designs using software or by hand.
- Use the appropriate colors and layouts for each graphic.
- Work with copywriters and the creative director to produce the final design.
- Test graphics across various media.
- Amend designs after feedback.
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand.
About the Role
- 6 years of Proven graphic designing experience.
- A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics.
- Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, and Photoshop).
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines.
- Degree in Design, Fine Arts, or a related field is a plus.
Payment Integration Executive
What You’ll Do
- Specify integration solutions that comply with overall architectural principles and a lean development approach.
- Support the product owner in conceptualizing the best possible customer experience in the checkout funnel.
- Draw on the PSP documentation to evaluate feasibility and identify pitfalls/blockers prior to integrating in the existing checkout application.
- Support the project team in the development phase to ensure that the integration is smooth, architecturally sound and on-time.
- Write tickets for the development team and specify test cases.
- Act as first point of contact for the development team during the integration and interface with the PSP on technical questions.
- Strong developer background with previous experience of 2 – 3 years in integrating a payment or transactional API.
- First-class communication skills in a technical scope.
- Capable of quickly understanding complex concepts and systems and breaking them down.
- Driven, self-managed & capable of multitasking.
- Strong sense of ownership & able to apply lean business methodology.
- Fluent spoken and written English skills.
- Understanding the challenges in delivering a great user experience.
- Capable of implementing a stand-alone POC prior to integration in a lean manner.
- Experience in project management (defining milestones, managing dependencies & timelines).
Digital Media Producer
What You’ll Do
- Oversee the production of digital media including videos, website development, online advertising, and email marketing.
- Brainstorming subject matter and choosing topics for videos, writing scripts and titles, editing audio or video footage for media projects
- Using their knowledge of software programs like Final Cut Pro, AVID, After Effects and Photoshop to create visual pieces
- Working with production crew and directors, sound engineers, videographers and producers
- Producing audio and video content to be used online, for commercials, for motion pictures and more
- Possessing a solid understanding of technology and using it to manage the creation of content for digital formats
- Communicating with other production and project stakeholders to build engaging audio/visual material that meets user needs and production goals
- Software editing programs and video and audio equipment.
About the Role
- Bachelor’s degree program in media arts, communications, broadcast journalism, film/television production or other related field can provide the foundation for entry-level work.
- Web design concepts and knowledge of popular programming languages and Web platforms, such as HTML, CSS, Java and Flash.
- Benefit from courses in graphic art, interactive design and a programming language, such as C++.
- knowledge of different encoding and compression formats for Web publication.