Marketing Jobs, Product Management Jobs, Executive Positions,
Trade Marketing Executive
Trade Marketing Executive is responsible for creating new sales opportunities and supporting the business with activities that lead to revenue. Is responsible for planning and executing trade marketing activities across the company product and service portfolio in an effective and efficient manner.
JOB ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develops, aligns and executes trade marketing and promotional plans that are aligned with the company’s overall brand strategy
- Assists in managing business process which ensures effective communication and liaison between Sales, AFS, Marketing and other departments in order to optimize key business opportunities.
- Works closely with Sales and AFS teams to identify customer needs, develop and execute programs that drive sales growth
- Manages budgets for trade marketing initiatives, tracks ROI to ensure efficient use of resources as well as captures learnings on best and worst working initiatives
- Monitors competitor activity and keep up to date on industry trends to inform trade marketing strategies (pricing, service plans, special promo offers etc)
- Generates reports on trade marketing activities and share insights with relevant stakeholders; keeps tracking of running programs and makes sure they executed timely
- Collaborates with cross-functional teams to develop and contribute to integrated marketing campaigns
- Runs constant evaluating and monitoring of existing trade marketing and promotional programs and make recommendations for future improvements in timely manner
- Analyses both internal and external sales (retail and wholesale depletions, KMI and other available in market data) to identify distribution gaps, threats and opportunities for the channels
- Assists in the development of annual trade marketing budgets and long-term strategic plans
- Generates actionable insights from a range of data
- Develop and sell concepts based on data and insight
- Works with Demand Planner to monitor and improve accuracy of category sales forecast by channel/business unit, in accordance to the monthly forecast schedule.
- Interacts with Sales, AFS, Customer service & Marketing regarding deadlines / lead time required for promotions, price changes, new products, POSM and others in order to ensure on-time and effective implementation.
- Monitors and implements price surveys on selected competition (focus on Parts) to track and graph trends over periods of time, for purposes of recommending for pricing strategies based on information received.
- Supports new product launches whenever required
Desired Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or related field
- Experience in trade marketing field , 2 years, preferably in large scale or /and multinational companies.
- Proven track record of developing and executing successful trade marketing programs with KPIs achievement
- Strong analytical skills and experience using data to inform decision-making, good numerical and math skills
- Good understanding and experience in managing and reporting budgets, good commercial awareness
Senior Product Manager
Responsible for leading and driving the vision, strategy, business requirements, roadmap, and execution of the company’s new and existing products in order to deliver a best in class acceptance offering for Africa that aligns with the strategic objectives of the company & Network International.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Lead, drive, define and execute on the overall go-to-market, product strategy and roadmap for the company.
- Oversee the entire life cycle of the company’s products, from defining setting the vision, deriving feature intention maps, and ultimately creating a best-in-class user/customer experience, while on time and within budget.
- Coordinate and drive the requirements gathering and prioritization of product development through close ongoing interaction with sales/business teams and customers
- Develop and execute a product roadmap that supports the business strategy and regional corporate and financial (Revenue, Opex and Capex) KPIs.
- Monitor product performance metrics at all stages of the product life cycle, and make recommendations regarding solutions to address challenges in the portfolio or product strategy
- Analyse market trends, dynamics, and competition to determine product and go-to-market strategies
- Provide support to sales and customer facing teams with communication and training on product functionality and enhancements
- Work with key stakeholders and cross functional teams across the company to ensure successful product releases
- Vet out new product and business opportunities as well as business case development, financial modelling, and planning.
- Work closely and collaboratively with delivery team to determine scope and priorities for product development cycles
- Work with development teams to ensure that they understand and share the vision for the product and are delivering market leading products and features
- Work closely with relevant product marketing and marketing teams to produce and deliver both internal and external facing collateral
- Coordinate product communication to all relevant stakeholders, including product training and client-facing engagements as necessary
- Act as a thought leader, product consultant, and expert for company’s products
Experience & Skills Required
- Degree in Business/E-commerce or Business-Related field
- Minimum of 5 years management experience in e-Commerce and/or payments experience in a product or similar role
- Demonstrated product conception, development, and successful launch experience in Payments Industry
- Experienced in requirements analysis, planning and execution
- Management of high-performing teams and ability to work cross-functionally across teams
- Ability to organize, prioritize and handle multiple time-sensitive tasks in a demanding environment
- Highly Motivated Mindset determined on Execution and Delivery
- Flexible, proactive, and self-motivated with strong personal ownership of problem resolution
- Ability to multi-task under pressure and work independently with minimal supervision
- Ability to prioritize when under pressure
- Results driven discipline • Highly collaborative team player with a positive attitude
- Excellent communicator (written and verbal, formal and informal)
- Product management knowledge, with extensive experience working on product launches in multiple markets
- Innovative and demonstrates thought leadership
- Experience in working effectively with global, cross-functional teams, experience working in agile
Associate Service Manager
Duties & Responsibilities
- To always ensure excellent customer service delivery at all branches, by the team of regional technicians and the company Repairer network.
- Define key initiatives to improve market penetration for spare part sales and service delivery in as part of the company annual commercial plans.
- To implement the annual plans in order to achieve set targets for service delivery and to monitor and report on progress monthly.
- Continuously drive ISO 9001:2015 integration and various continuous improvement programs to increase efficiency in sales and after sales activities and with the final objective of improving customer satisfaction and securing future growth of the business.
- Manage the Repairer network and ensure contribution to business is as per the plan.
- To ensure operational excellence and efficiency in the operations of the Service department.
- To drive the improvement in product quality through the interface of the quality meeting.
- To have and maintain a network of local suppliers of parts.
- To manage all After Sales Service KPIs (cost, first time fix, call turnaround time, productivity output and efficiency ratio per employee) to achieve maximum efficiency.
- Warranty case approval and management.
- To ensure proper repair order flow, including warranty requirements.
- Ensure availability of all official Service related documentation, both for internal and external communications.
- To work with the Supply Chain department as appropriate to manage stock levels of Service parts as well as the procurement of workshop equipment.
- To obtain competitive bids on all tools, equipment, and supplies for cost optimization.
- To monitor the team to ensure that customer inconveniences, complaints and misunderstandings are dealt with fairly and quickly.
- Oversee management of the department training calendar for Staff, Customers, and Repairers.
- Monitor the After Sales industry to identify changes in market trends and adjust accordingly.
- Ensure that the workshop software Is fully used in all processes.
- Be able to collect, interpret and present data to commercial management for decision making.
- Lead the team in a hands-on manner to ensure that customer issues are resolved in a transparent and efficient manner, informing necessary stakeholders of any issues while working diligently to solve problems.
- Promote transparency within the Service team to increase awareness of improvement areas (both product and service related) and in support of professional work ethics.
- Drive continuous improvement within the after sales organization through ISO 9001:2015 compliance and the use of Kaizen, 6 Sigma and or 3S
- Address customers with serious complaints personally, with a professionalism and transparency to ensure resolutions are found that lead to customer satisfaction.
- Develop and submit annual budget plans based on sales projections and projected financial results to ensure company objectives.
- Manage and take responsibility for team expenses and revenue generation.
- Ensure timely, comprehensive, and accurate operational and financial reporting to line manager.
- Oversee the interviewing, hiring, and training of new employees to ensure qualified personnel are recruited.
- Coordinating performance management for the department to ensure high performance and retention of staff.
Key Internal & External Relationships
- Collaborate with key stakeholders in the Development and Engineering department in Kenya and the Netherlands to define the optimal Service, and Maintenance procedures.
- Collaborate closely with Supply chain and Finance to guarantee smooth operations and the gathering of key business insights.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders for planning of new service partners launches and service clinics.
- Actively maintain good relationship with existing aftersales partners in Kenya and East Africa
Desired Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or related fields. Certificate or diploma in business or management are considered good additions to the Bachelor’s Degree. Master’s Degree is considered to be of strong added value. All must be from reputable institutions.
- 7-year strong track record in automotive/motorcycle after sales service industry with 3 years in supervisory position, all at reputable organizations.
- 3-year stakeholder and relationship management as well as professional written and verbal communications experience, internally with all levels in an organization and externally.
- 3 years or more experience in working with ISO 9001:2015
- 3 years or more experience in working with Kaizen, 6 Sigma and or 3S
- T skills-adept at utilizing workshop software, ERP and CRM systems.
- Knowledge, specifically needed for the position
- Knowledge of Mechanical Engineering, preferably automotive option.
- Knowledge of parts sales & distribution management.
- Knowledge of service management, preferably two-wheeler.
- Knowledge of budgeting and forecasting.
- Knowledge of accounting and cost management.
- Knowledge of professional standards like ISO and OSHA