Banking jobs, Actuarial Science jobs, Statistics jobs, NCBA jobs,
Data Analyst And Documentation Officer
Key Responsibilities Performance Measurement
- This position is responsible for supporting the achievement of Corporate Banking Division financial returns through the provision of insightful and timely reports that can be used to make appropriate
- Develop management information reports that can be used to identify monetizable trends from customer data.
- Participate in regular business deep dives to analyze business unit performance to identify areas that require remedial action.
- Working with the BI technical team in IT and finance, developing customer 3600 capability on the SAP BI system.
- Working with the rest of the analytics and digital business intelligence teams to support the digital business growth agenda through the provision of relevant data to be uploaded on the digital platform.
- Lead the team in the automation of reports in the end-state BI system.
- Perform other ad hoc analytics duties to be allocated to them from time to time.
Internal business processes
- Participate in reviewing the data warehouse governance and structure to ensure the data meets and serves business needs.
- Supporting in automation of Corporate Banking performance reports.
- Perform regular data analysis to uncover revenue opportunities and identify income leakages.
- Respond to ad-hoc requests in set SLA.
- Track and report customer experience metrics for business units in partnership with the customer. experience department and business unit.
- heads. The reports should track the CRM database for;
- Up-to-date account plans for all Corporate Banking customers.
- Call reports are filed within 24 hours after the customer visit.
- Tracking aged service requests.
Bachelor’s degree in mathematics, actuarial science, statistics, computer science or business-related field from a recognized accredited university.
- At least 2 years experience working in the area of data analysis in a role requires:
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and data-gathering skills
- Data organization skills
- Professional/technical skill- Analysts are expected to have advanced proficiency in Python, SQL, Excel, Power BI, and PowerPoint. Experience with other professional programs (e.g. R, STATA, Access) is a plus.
- Outstanding responsiveness to feedback:- We believe that ability to act on both reinforcing and redirecting feedback is the fastest way to grow. Candidates should exhibit an ability to take feedback as a chance to improve and know how to give feedback in a constructive manner.
Officer, Assets Repossessions
Job Purpose Statement
Ensuring the profitability of asset products and quality of the loan portfolio by collecting the delinquent receivables efficiently and effectively
Ideal Job Specifications
- Academic: A University degree (Holders of a Business related degree)
- Qualifications in Credit Management/Debt Collection Desired work experience:
- 3 years experience in banking operations, with sound exposure to debt collection.