Supply Chain jobs, Procurement jobs, Manufacturing jobs, Commerce jobs, Finance jobs,
Finance Manager – Mazeras
- Guides financial decisions by establishing, monitoring, and enforcing policies and procedures.
- Protects assets by establishing, monitoring, and enforcing internal controls.
- Monitors and confirms financial condition by conducting audits, and providing information to external auditors.
- Maximizes return, and limits risk, on cash by minimizing bank balances, and making investments.
- Prepares budgets by establishing schedules; collecting, analyzing, and consolidating financial data; recommending plans.
- Achieves budget objectives by scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Support month-end and year-end close process.
- Consistently analyze financial data and present financial reports in an accurate and timely manner.
- Prepares special reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Complies with federal, state, and local legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation.
- Manages the finance and accounts employees by following up on their work results, training and coaching them for self-development, and apprises their overall performance.
- Protects operations by keeping financial information and plans confidential.
- Bachelor’s degree in Commerce/Finance or any other related field of study, a master’s degree in a similar field of study will be an added advantage.
- Must be a CPA (K).
- Must have experience in the Manufacturing Sector.
- Must have experience working with SAP ERP.
With the subject – Finance Manager.
Import & Export Officer
• Analyze import documentation for incoming and outgoing shipments and ensure accuracy of documentation and verify compliance standards.
• Responsible for PVOC KEBS exemption application for imported raw materials and spare parts to KEBS by listing the item’s names and HS codes.
• Analyze customs duty exemptions and free trade agreements where necessary to reduce the cost of imports.
• Deal with customs, Shipping agencies, and local authorities for day-to-day operational issues.
• Process EAC and COMESA certificate of origin and ensure endorsement at KRA offices.
• Application of IDF through the ICMS of the company by declaring materials intended to import and classifying the materials to appropriate HS codes.
• Export clearance producers – Liaise with TRA and KRA for Export shipments at the ICD or Port.
• Responsible and accountable to ensure all import duty tariff codes are correctly applied to all incoming shipments
• Comply with customs requirements and manage customs duty costs to minimal exposure.
• Conduct regulatory self-audits / compliance to the latest customs regulations; keep customs documents in proper filing, maintenance, and retention.
• Manage the movement of products/equipment/materials in and/or out of the country in accordance with organizational policy and procedure, and to comply with relevant local, country, and
international law and process.
• Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain, Procurement, or any other related field from a recognized institution.
• 4 years of working experience in a manufacturing setup or clearing and forwarding or freight forwarding industry.
• Extensive knowledge of the local Import Industry.
• Strong analytical skills with good ICMS and Simba, Customs and Excise HS Code knowledge.
• Proven knowledge of Customs and Import-Export Procedures.
• Excellent knowledge of KenTrade, ICMS, ASYCUDA, and Tancis online system.
How to apply
• Email your application to: email@example.com
• With the subject; Import & Export Officer