PR jobs, Communication jobs, Journalism jobs, Law jobs, Graphic Design jobs,Media jobs, Marketing jobs,
Channels Visibility Lead
- Collaborates with Team Lead Frontline Operations and Frontline Marketing Leads to develop Sales Aids, Trade Assets, Aligned Communication, Elevator Presentations and Parner Pitches.
- Provide creative concepts as well as make sound recommendations to improve branding using graphics.
- Ensure that merchandising standards (PICOS)are propery designed and oversee quality control standards.
- Planning and coordinating Channels events and activities.
- Identify the best opportunities for optimization.
- Support frontline marketing to ensure that all marketing elements enhance and leverage the brand equity in Omni Channels.
- Create sales visual communications such as adverts, branding, publicity materials and magazine layouts.
- Execute and manage production of communications and translate project concepts into deliverables.
- Reviewing final layouts and suggesting improvements when necessary using a “customer lens”.
- Reviewing final layouts and suggesting improvements when necessary through “audit” of current channels executions.
- Support tactical promotion across omni channels.
- Responsible for management of PICOS and Tactical Executions in Omni Channels
- Diploma or Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or related field.
- Experience as a graphic designer or in related field.
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Proficiency with required desktop publishing tools, including Photoshop, InDesign Quark, and Illustrator.
- A strong eye for visual composition.
- Effective time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Able to give and receive constructive criticism.
- Understanding of marketing, production, website design, corporate identity, product packaging, advertisements, and multimedia design.
- Experience with computer-aided design.
- Ability to develop animation added advantage.
- Ability to keep current with emerging design trends and technologies.
- Strong adaptation skills, result driven, flexible and strong communication skills. Good at taking briefs and understanding requirements.
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines.
- Creative, analytical, able to find simple solutions to complex problems
Last Date to Apply: Jan 27, 2023
Communication Manager: PR & Communications
- Responsible for the communication requirements of several divisions and departments including but not limited to; Enterprise Business Unit, Sponsorship and Assets, and Sustainable Business and Social Impact teams.
- Responsible for ensuring the development and implementation of effective communication strategies for the respective teams.
- Provide expert internal and external communications counsel to the team’s leaders.
- Responsible for understanding and meeting monthly, quarterly and annual PR targets
- Generate positive press coverage around news, events, activities, issues, developments & personalities.
- Contribute to ensuring that Safaricom is perceived positively across all major stakeholders & constituencies.
- Leading press engagement strategy for the company, and develop & maintain personal relationships with key media influencers
- Manage relationship with and output of PR agencies
- Degree in PR, Communication, Journalism, Law, BA or any related field
- Over 5 years in Media, Marketing, PR & Communications (agency or in-house)
- Impeccable skills across PR and the rest of the communications mix
- Excellent writing, proofing & editing skills
- Good presentation skills
- ICT industry knowledge a plus
Last Date to Apply: Jan 25, 2023