Latest Jobs at Serian Consulting Limited,
Latest Jobs at Serian Consulting Limited
Jobs in Consulting, Jobs at Serian Consulting Limited
Serian Consulting Limited is a Human Resource Consultancy Firm. The Purpose of any great organization is the foundation upon which its strategic pillars are built.
Regional Sales Manager
Key Outputs and Accountabilities
- Lead the sales force and ensure superior sales execution across the region
- Ensure profit and performance delivery of the district as per the plans.
- Ensure P&L ownership and accountability within each district.
- Monitor & review Sales & Marketing performance, and guide, support & coach the sales team to address off- track performance, where required.
- Develop and embed sales force effectiveness & sales force automation capabilities, with support from the Head of Commercial.
- Roll out and ensure effective use of customer segmentation & related tool kits.
- Ensure team management – systems, tracking, contractor SLA management, and non-conformance management.
- Manage sales resource planning, merchandising management, (POS storage, picking & delivery).
- Ensure that the sales force effectively manage the 3rd party Distributors and Wholesalers.
- Ensure action plans are put in place to close any significant performance gaps
- Effective leadership of the Sales Team
- Build Capability and Manage Performance
- Build and Motivate a high-performing team
- Execution of Sales & Marketing Business Plan
- Execution of Sales & Marketing Finance Routines
- Support and/or lead engagements with local governments as defined by the GCB Engagement Plan
- Channel Development & Execution of Picture of Success
- Promotional Programs and Activities
- Asset care
- Demand Planning
Key Project Management
- Formulate and Manage Budget
- Drive execution standards across all channels
- Promotional Programs design and activation
- Identify Key Commercial Process Improvement Projects and Project Execution
- Provide input to the Demand Planning Process
- Manage the Implementation of the Marketing Plan
- Manage the overall performance of the GT Sales Team
- To lead a team to build profitable growth by achieving the regional volume target,
- Enhance Route to market effectiveness, achieve excellence in execution, and manage distributors
- Executes quarterly business reviews by customers.
- Understand pack margin and pack role per customer in order to optimise revenue growth.
- Utilize market research and analysis to formulate programmes and feedback to customers.
- Supports the front-line staff in building strong relationships with each customer by Identifying business growth opportunities
- Develop, implement and/or manage and evaluate account-specific programmes, promotions and SKUs as required
- Builds personal relationships with customers through various interactions such as conferences and corporate events and hosts local and international conferences and sporting occasions.
Sales and Marketing share growth
- Manages and measures sales targets daily and takes corrective action
- Allocates execution resources (e.g., POS / promotional material etc.) for maximum return
- Identifies competitor activities and develops and implements response tactics
- Promotions – ensures local and national promotions are implemented effectively
Qualifications and experience
- Sales/ Marketing or equivalent Degree
- Professional Certification will be desired.
- Ideally a minimum of 8 years of previous sales experience or equivalent FMCG experience.
- Planning and organizing
- Product & Industry Knowledge and competitor insights
- Strategic thinker
- Good Analytical Skills
- Conflict resolution handling ability
- Customer-focused & Service Orientation
- Commercial/ Industry Awareness
- Excellent interpersonal skills / good motivational skills
- An understanding of evolving business needs and how systems can be adapted to meet these needs and add value.
- Master coach to drive brilliant execution against standards
Key Outputs and Accountabilities
- Identify and implement new business opportunities so that the customer base and profits can continuously grow
- Optimize customer service so that superior customer relations and long-lasting partnerships.
- Formulate account plans so that future business opportunities can be planned and implemented effectively
- Manage and maintain assets so that losses are minimized and optimal returns on investments are achieved
- Execute outlets according to organization strategies so that sales volumes may be increased and product awareness is enhanced
- Manage customers’ credit terms and limits in order to maximize sales and minimize risk
- Execute surveys so that the organization is constantly aware of current market trends and to enable a competitive advantage
- Determine optimal on-premise customer experiential activities
- Advise and support regional execution of on-premise look of success and activation plans
- Customer Service Strategy execution
Qualifications and Experience
- Diploma in sales/marketing qualification or equivalent.
- 3 years of relevant FMCG experience in a sales/marketing environment.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Computer literate
- Good analytical and numerical ability
- Socially outgoing and confident
- Able to build positive relationships
- Ability to negotiate
- Team player who can also work independently
- Assertive and persuasive- ability to influence
- Open to change and looking for opportunities for improvement
- Good problem-solving ability, solutions orientated and can be innovative
- Good analytical and problem-solving ability
- Responsible, conscientious and dependable
- Willing to take calculated risks
- Self-discipline and well organized
- Good planning ability
- Good ability to work under pressure and handle a demanding work environment
- High energy levels, drive and flexibility
How to apply
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.