Healthcare jobs, Radiography jobs,
The Radiographer/ Sonographer will work with other staff in the clinical department to maintain excellent patient care and smooth running of the hospital Radiography department.
- Performing radiological procedures by operating complex medical instruments such as CT scanners, X-rays, ultrasound, and several other imaging devices.
- Producing images of high diagnostic quality.
- Assisting with diagnostic imaging services in Theatres.
- Safeguarding all confidential information concerning patients and their treatment.
- Safeguarding hospital equipment and patient’s property from damage, wastage or loss.
- Effective use of picture archiving and radiological information systems among other duties.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- Diploma (Higher Diploma) in Medical Imaging Sciences from a recognized and registered Medical Institution.
- Must be a registered member of the Radiation Protection Board.
- Two (2) years of work experience.
- Computer literate.
- Good clinical skills and judgment.
- Good Interpersonal skills.
Method of Application
Interested candidates should submit their applications (soft copies only), ENCLOSING A DETAILED CV, AND COVER LETTER ONLY to– firstname.lastname@example.org so as to be received by 26th October 2022.Applicants MUST INDICATE CURRENT & EXPECTED CONSOLIDATED SALARY in their application and indicate RadioSonographer on the subject line. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.