Latest Recruitment at NTT Ltd
Latest Recruitment at NTT Ltd
NTT Ltd. is a leading, global technology services company. In a constantly evolving world, technology doesn’t stand still. And nor do we. Every wave of change is an opportunity to transform your business today, so you can reshape the outcomes of tomorrow. As a global technology services provider, we help our people, clients, and communities do great things with technology to enable a more secure and connected future.
Wholesale, Team Leader
Working at NTT
- Drive new business development with carriers and ISPs in telco wholesale market, wholesale data services and submarine cable system.
- Develop sales strategy, plan, implement and monitor sales activities to achieve measurable results.
- Grow revenue for Company’s products and services in the given territories, while maintaining growth of bottom line.
- Build and maintain good business relationship with customers and counterparts.
- Coordinate with sales team in other territories/regions areas where necessary.
- Account management, in handling customer requirements from pre-sales to post-sales.
- Network regularly for business growth opportunities and use networks to effectively stay attuned with market and competitor intelligence.
- Represent Company to participate in relevant telecom industry conferences and events.
What will make you a good fit for the role?
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES:
- Sales business acumen – the skills supporting successful selling through organizational and business outcome mindset. Success will require focusing on planning, leveraging tools and data, and concentrating on NTT Ltd business requirements. Developing the skills to understand your client’s business (including commercial and financial aspects) in order to bring value to them from Dimension Data’s portfolio of services.
- Sales client engagement & management – the skills used to effectively manage and analyze the client throughout the client lifecycle, with the goal of improving client relationships and driving sales growth. Success will require detailed understanding of client needs, effective sales planning, and building trust, all while managing to client expectations. Developing the skills required to know your client, building effective & lasting relationships with them and to be seen as a trusted advisor.
- Sales solution skills – the knowledge of Dimension Data offerings, client applications, use cases and market trends and the skill to apply them to individual client and prospect situations that positions the sales team member as an expert client advisor. Success will require the ability to link Dimension Data offerings, including high-value services to specific client and prospect needs and outcomes.
- Sales resources optimization – building internal relationships, working with pursuit teams and leveraging vendors as resources throughout the sales cycle.
- Sales pursuit – the skills and knowledge that enable a sales team member to create success by identifying and advancing opportunities at assigned prospects and clients. Success will require both individual ownership as well as accountability for coordinating internal and external resources in order to close sales opportunities
- Sales strategy execution – The skills to ensure that the sales strategy is aligned to the business strategy.
- Sales business management – the skills to ensure that target setting, and associated processes is aligned to meeting the target.
- Sales talent management & enablement – the skills to ensure that results are achieved through effective talent management
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Candidate must possess experience in telco wholesale market, wholesale data services and submarine cable system.
- At least 5 years of working experience in the telecommunication industry preferably specializing in Sales – Corporate, Regional or Global
- Demonstrates ability to think strategically, driving commercial opportunities and negotiation processes, and deal closing.
- Possess at least a bachelor’s degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree in Engineering, Business Administration, Marketing or equivalent.
Client Manager, Transactional Accounts Sales
Working at NTT
- A Client Manager is a quota-bearing sales persona and the primary purpose of the role is to take full ownership of named client accounts, retain these clients and find new business. The Client Manager is assigned a range of development and maintenance accounts and held accountable for the performance achievement of those accounts in terms of revenue retention, profitability management, and growth.
- The Client Manager will work directly with clients at a variety of levels as well as internal sales teams such as Sales Specialists and pre-sales architects and post the sale; the delivery teams. They ‘champion’ the delivery teams’ understanding of the client’s solution requirements, and initiate improvement programs ensuring that the client remains committed to our solutions which leads to more sales opportunities.
- Building and developing excellent stakeholder relationships with new and existing clients, fully understanding the client and the industry in which they operate will be a core focus of this role. A substantial amount of time will be spent on client engagement and engaged selling, but also liaising with internal teams to make sure the client’s needs are attended to.
Client ownership and relationship builder
- Take primary responsibility for the client and act as internal client owner within assigned accounts
- Manage and grow relationships to drive expansion and renewals across all solutions and services
- Responsible for client solution penetration and education, account monitoring and portfolio reporting, and issue resolution ownership
- Lead the business conversations at C-level
- Become the reliable point of contact to further strengthen relationships
Client and industry expert
- Gain insights into client’s most urgent business problems or business opportunities while linking how our solutions and services offerings can add client business value
- Maintain a high level of the relevant industry, product, and service knowledge to have meaningful conversations and generally stay ahead of trends
- Collect and analyze data to learn more about the client and the industry in which they operate
Owning the sales process
- Collaboratively work with extended sales teams, especially Sales Specialists, pre-sales architects, and commercial architects to successfully position the solution and/or service and see the opportunity through to closure
- Partner with internal teams to ensure the scope of work and proposals are tracked, managed, and delivered on time
- Work closely with other in territory counterparts and matrix teams to achieve the shared goal of growth; yet are held accountable for own targets
- Use NTT Ltd.’s sales methodologies and tools such as target plans, opportunity plans and account plans to support the sales process and data-driven insights
- Develop and implement an opportunity plan, to provide regular check-ins with the primary point of contact and have an established process for getting buy-in from all stakeholders
- Maintain a pipeline of leads on Salesforce.com
- Create comprehensive client business plans and engage in complex deal negotiation to build a stable, growing pipeline of current and future business opportunities.
- Engage in complex deal structuring and negotiation efforts designed to protect existing business and win new deals.
- Lead business negotiations for contracts ensuring deals are risk-free and profitable
- Client retention and expansion
- Minimize churn and maximize retention in assigned accounts
- Land, adopt, expand, renew – Identify client business needs with a view to help shape solution development by the wider pursuit teams
- Actively search for expansion opportunities
Knowledge, Skills, and Attributes Required
- Good knowledge of Managed Services across domains such as Networking, Collaboration, Data Centres, Security and so on
- Client-centricity coupled with problem-solving
- Strong business acumen and negotiation skills to craft solutions that are beneficial to NTT and the client
- Ability to pro-actively and independently identify and qualify opportunities; an entrepreneurial mindset is key
- Natural team player – ability to coordinate and liaise with delivery teams across multiple business areas
- Quick learner to understand any new solutions that are ready to take to market
- Customer value management and understanding profitability and ratios of clients
- A strategic future thinker who anticipates and considers external and internal factors with the ability to develop long-term plans
- Ability to ask the right questions and tell great stories and have empathy with the client’s challenges. Superior communication skills are a given.
- You will need to demonstrate an impressive track record of selling solutions and managing enterprise accounts; especially Managed Services type accounts across multiple technology domains. These typically involve selling complex solutions and services to the C-suite in large enterprise accounts.
- Proof of structuring large, multi-year profitable contracts
- Demonstrate the ability to build strong relationships with clients across all levels
- Strong experience in networking with senior internal and external people in the specialist area of expertise
- Experience in managing the entire sales process, contracting process, and legal implications of a deal
Required Qualifications and Certifications
- A post-graduate type degree such as an MBA or similar would be advantageous.
How to apply
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.