Latest Vacancies at Execafrica Recruitment Limited,
Latest Vacancies at Execafrica Recruitment Limited
Execafrica Recruitment Limited was founded in 2019 with Recruitment Experts who have more than 15 years of combined experience in Recruitment, Executive Search, Headhunting and Manpower planning.
Our client is a distribution and logistics company with core business being distribution of FMCG Products. The job entails handling of clients and serving them according to their needs in order to optimize the customer experience and sales.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Marketing and sales of company products
- Distribution of company products and up selling
- Coordinating with clients for product distribution
- Working with the sales team to develop targeted sales strategies
- Answering client queries about product specifications and uses
- Maintaining client relations
- Tracking sales data to ensure the company meets sales quotas
- Writing Sales reports
Sales Representatives Requirements:
- Diploma/Certificate in any business field
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in FMCG
- O level Minimum C Plain with C in Mathematics and English is a MUST
- Prior experience working in alcohol distribution companies is an added advantage.
- Good understanding of distribution cycle
- Knowledge of modern marketing techniques
- Ability to reach sales targets
- A passion for sales
- Good interpersonal and communications skills
- Ability to drive a big truck
- DRIVING LICENCE IS A MUST FOR (C driving category
Facilities Officer Location: Kenya (Njabini)
Salary Range: 40,000-50,000
The Facilities Officer plays a lead role in the management, upkeep, safety and security of all campus-wide structures, furnishings and other assets, including grounds and motor vehicles. Duties are fulfilled using his or her experience and expertise in basic building maintenance and repair, safety standards, asset management, Planning and coordination of installations and refurbishments, Inspection of buildings’ structures to determine the need for repairs or renovations, Sourcing and overseeing contracts and service providers, Drafting of maintenance reports and experience in management of outsourced personnel.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ensures all campus structures, grounds, facilities, furnishings and motor vehicles are managed and maintained to the highest standards for safety and security.
- Ensures all structures, grounds, facilities, furnishings and vehicles are in compliance with all applicable laws, licensing requirements and regulations; responsible for preparing and processing required documentation and following procedures to ensure such compliance.
- Establishes and carries out preventative maintenance procedures to ensure adequate upkeep and minimize risk.
- Maintains accurate maintenance and repair logs, including blueprints, engineer reports, notes, and photos.
- Collaborates with Finance and Procurement colleagues on the budgeting, planning, and procurement of all facility-related equipment, tools, and services consistent with organizational policies.
- Responsible for appropriate asset management, storage, and tracking of furnishings (including tools and equipment); maintains accurate and up-to-date records of all such assets.
- Prepares and carries out regular building and equipment maintenance schedules; prepares written reports and immediately highlights potential risks to leadership.
- Serves as primary liaison with construction teams, consulting engineers, and other services persons engaged by the organization to address and resolve identified issues; follows established procedures for the selection of such vendors and consultants, including the initial drafting and/or review of contracts.
- Coordinates and liaises with supply vendors and service providers consistent with procurement policies.
- Directly manages the grounds and cleaning teams in close collaboration with the Head of School and Operations Manager.
- Collaborates with leadership to support special projects.
- Promotes maturity, professionalism and effective practices and works as a team member.
- Serves as a role model for all students and participants in the organization’s programs.
Education and Work Experience:
- Diploma and/or significant vocational experience in engineering or construction fields
- 5+ years experience in facility management, preferably at a school or educational institution
- Advanced knowledge in construction project management, including structural engineering
- Well-developed and mature professional interpersonal skills; ability to interact effectively with partners and colleagues at all organizational level.
- Ability to review the work of others and provide feedback to ensure compliance and accuracy.
- Ability to respond quickly and maintain composure during situations that impact the safety and security of children.
- Ability to exercise judgment and discretion when making independent decisions.
Key Accounts Supervisor
Our client a Logistics and Distribution company seeks to hire Key Accounts Supervisor to manage sales and distribution of all company products by optimally using the available resources in accordance with the business strategy and objectives to achieve profitable volume of sales.
- Development and implementation of a sales and distribution strategy.
- Manage a portfolio of client accounts, maintain a database of the same and ensure continuous growth in sales, achievement of targets and cross selling product range.
- Grow and develop existing customers as well as generating new business.
- Undertake account and relationship management by being the first point of contact for customers, resolving all client queries and issues in the shortest time possible.
- Develop business plan, lead the sales pitch and negotiate the contractual agreements based on the set guidelines.
- Manage debt collection by ensuring all accounts operate within their agreed credit limits and all receivables are collected within agreed date of statement.
- Ensure successful product listing with key accounts.
- Ensure recommended retails prices are implemented on all brands.
- Oversee and ensure full compliance of all promotional items in respective outlets.
- Conduct Data analysis to get insight and trends.
- Share weekly reports and action log with sales manager.
- Speedy and conclusive resolution of issues.
- To work with the Finance department to ensure all customers’ accounts are fully reconciled with appropriate credit limits and all statements are distributed on time all the time.
- Accompany, coach and mentor the sales representatives.
- To work with the invoicing and dispatch teams simultaneously, establishing stock availability to meet daily orders, on-time delivery of orders and arrange alternatives such assisting in making urgent customer deliveries if necessary.
JOB KNOWLEDGE/ SKILLS/ EXPERIENCE
- A minimum first degree in sales and marketing or its equivalent.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in Sales position preferable in FMCG.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in Accounts Management role.
- KCSE mean grade of C+ and above, Maths-C
Note: – Indicate position applying for as the SUBJECT EMAIL.
Please apply using email@example.com
ONLY Shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Execafrica Recruitment Limited does not charge any recruitment fee to candidates for interviews and job placement.
Deadline for Application is 10th August, 2022.