Logistics Internship at Afro Exports Ltd,
Logistics Internship at Afro Exports Ltd
Afro Exports Ltd, based in the UK, was established in 1983 and achieved an excellent reputation as a reliable, trustworthy supplier of goods.
About the company
A hospitality, security and access solutions company based in Mombasa is looking for a talented logistics intern to join their team with the possibility of permanent placement. He/she will be working alongside other talented members in a fast paced and exciting environment. If you are up for the challenge and excited to be part of a winning team, our company is a great place to polish and grow your career.
- Responsible for placing orders.
- Arrange shipping to the client and follow up to ensure goods are received in good order.
- Need to understand the client’s requirements and give a quote.
- Will be the contact person for clients who need to place orders.
- Be aware of the customs requirements of the client’s country.
- Keep all company records up to date.
- Excellent communication skills with good interpersonal and influencing skills
- Sound problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Innovative thinker who is positive, proactive, and readily embraces change.
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task without direct supervision
- Attention to detail and good problem-solving skills.
- Bachelors’ degree in Supply Chain Management from a recognized University.
- 1-2 years of experience in a similar position.
- Technical experience or ability to quickly understand product components.
- Reside in Mombasa as the company is based in Mombasa.
- Able to operate in a performance driven organization.
Our company is an equal employer, we view diversity as a moral imperative and a competitive advantage. We neither discriminate nor charge any fee during the recruitment process.
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the position as subject of email.