Medical Officer Jobs – 15 Positions at Busia County,
Medical Officer Jobs – 15 Positions at Busia County
Busia County Public Service Board seeks to professionally deliver service to the people of Busia with integrity and dedication through well trained competent and skilled man powern In all these achievements, she has derived her support and strength in God in whom she has always put trust and who she acknowledges never fails her.
Medical Officer – 15 Positions
ADVERT. No. CPSB/84/2023
Duties and responsibilities
- An officer at this level will work under guidance of a senior officer. Duties and responsibilities will entail; diagnosing, caring and treating diseases; performing medical and surgical procedures; preparing and responding to emergencies and disasters; participating in management of medicines, medical instruments and equipment; providing health education; maintaining medical records, health information and data; counseling patients and their relatives on diagnosis and bereavement, teaching and coaching medical students, nursing students and clinical officer interns; and preparing requisite documents for registration.
Requirements for Appointment
For appointment to this grade, a candidate must have:
- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (M.B; Ch. B.) degree recognized by Medical Practitioners & Dentists Board;
- Successfully completed one (1) year Internship from a recognized institution;
- Registration license from the Medical Practitioners and Dentists Board; and
- Certificate in computer applications from a recognized institution.
Method of Application
Mandatory Additional requirements
All applicants are expected to attach copies of the following documents:
- KRA Tax compliance certificate
- Clearance from HELB
- Clearance from the Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC)
- Certificate of Good Conduct
- CRB clearance certificate
All applicants should submit their application letter together with copies of their detailed curriculum vitae with names, address and telephone contacts, academic and professional certificates, testimonials, national identity card and any other supporting documents to the County Public Service Board – PORT VICTORIA PLAZA on or before 4TH AUGUST, 2023 at 5.00 p.m.
Applications should be addressed to:
County Public Service Board,
County Government of Busia,
P.O Box 1103- 50400,