Mentorship Coordinator at Kenya Climate Innovation Center,
Mentorship Coordinator at Kenya Climate Innovation Center
|Role Title:||Mentorship||Reports to:||Programme Manager|
|Directorate||Client Services||Department/||AgriBiz and GreenBiz|
|Country:||Kenya||Location & Work-||Nairobi|
Manage KCIC Client Mentorship programs, support in the design of the yearly mentorship programs, review mentors monthly deliverables and prepare payments memos for all the mentors who have achieved the agreed upon deliverables.
- Lead in the design of the Agribiz and GreenBiz mentorship programs
- Develop Programme Mentorship trainers TORs
- Coordinate the development of Mentorship Materials and Tools e.g., Baseline and End Line Survey Form, Mentors and Mentees Training Manuals, Mentoring Guide, agreements, Gap analysis templates, Journals, Case Study Templates and other reporting templates suitable for the program execution.
- Prepare gap analysis briefs/reports for all the enterprises that will be used by the trainers in offering TA/mentorship support by the trainers
- Develop baseline data templates and reports in liaison with Monitoring and Evaluation.
- Manage the recruitment of all program mentors.
- Coordinate the day today logistics and meetings between mentors and mentees.
- Coordinate enterprises attendance and participation in all the mentorship sessions and prepare and submit monthly mentorship reports.
- Develop all concept notes, mid-term evaluation and end of mentorship program reports for management and other stakeholders
- Manage the performance of mentorship assistants
- Coach, mentor and advise the mentorship assistants supporting the implementation of the mentorship program.
- Coordinate monitoring and evaluation activities of the mentorship program (baseline data collection, Mid-term evaluation and end of projection evaluation to inform of the success of the program and the design of the next round of the mentorship program).
- Support in any other duties as may assigned from time to time.
- A degree in business related subjects (Economics, Finance and or business management
- Certified mentor with ILO or some other organizations would be an added advantage
- Mentorship certifications would be an added advantage
- Minimum of 4 years of experience either as a certified mentorship trainer or managing huge mentorship programs that are supporting more than 100 enterprises
- 2 years of experience as a business analyst would be an added advantage
- 4 years of experience managing enterprises development programs across Kenya
- Report writing skills
- Monitoring & Evaluation skills
- Coordination skills
- Communication/ public speaking skills
- Client Relationship management skills
- Independent minded
Interested candidates are invited to send their up-to-date CV with their contact details, copies of academic and professional certificates, details of current and expected remuneration, the names of three professional referees and a cover letter demonstrating how you meet our requirements to email@example.com. The subject of the email should be the position being applied for.
Closing date for applications Friday, 27th January 2023. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Kenya Climate Innovation Center is an equal opportunity employer.