MOD Interviewer and Interviewee Questions and Answers Guide
1. If you had enough money to retire would you?
2. What makes you right for this position?
3. How do you stay organized?
4. Do you work well within a team?
5. What do you consider to be your greatest strength?
6. How did you handle meeting a tight deadline As MOD?
7. How do you think you might fit this position As MOD?
8. Tell me about a time when you successfully handled a situation?
9. Do you know anyone that works with our company?
10. Why did you leave your last job As MOD?
11. Tell me about a time when you had to think strategically?
12. Tell me about a time when you helped resolve a dispute between others?
13. What do you know about our company?
14. Tell me about the most fun you have had on the job?
15. Can you tell me a little about yourself?
16. What is your philosophy towards work?
17. What is the most irritating thing you’ve experienced about your co-workers?
18. How do you think your colleagues at your last job would describe you?
19. What can you offer me that another person can’t?
You have to say, “I’m the best person for the job As MOD. I know there are other candidates who could fill this position, but my passion for excellence sets me apart from the pack. I am committed to always producing the best results. For example…”
20. What type of salary are you looking for?
21. How would you describe your approach to MOD?
22. What makes a product successful?
It is useful to predict a five to ten- year- scenario of expectations in order to gain your targets that you set up and it is the period of time to see how your plans and targets are performed.
Therefore, the quality of the product and marketability of the mentioned industry need to be highlighted. This will help you to achieve the interviewer’s attention and insurance to you personality and you can get the honest and long- term goals.
23. How many tennis balls can you fit into a limousine? 1,000? 10,000? 100,000? Seriously?
24. Why are you leaving the present company?
25. What other companies are you interviewing with?
26. Why are you interested in this type of job As MOD?
27. Are You a ‘People’ Person?
Do you like being around people? If you don’t, being a medical assistant isn’t a good fit for you. After all, you’ll be working directly with patients throughout the day. It helps a lot if you sincerely like interacting with them. While answering this question, make sure to mention that you like helping people too. This will drive home the point that you are a talented medical assistant and would be a valuable part of the team As MOD.
28. Why are manhole covers round?
The pipes below are also round, so fitting them might be easier, as might be making them. So many manhole covers are round because they don’t need to be rotated. There are no corners to deal with. Also, a round manhole cover won’t fall into a hole because it was rotated the wrong way, so it’s safer. Looking at this, it seems corners are a problem. You can’t cut yourself on a round manhole cover. And because it’s round, it can be more easily transported. One person can roll it.
29. What have you done to reduce costs, increase revenue, or save time?
30. How would you estimate the weight of the Chrysler building?
31. If you have seven white socks and nine black socks in a drawer, how many socks do you have to pull out blindly in order to ensure that you have a matching pair?
32. Explain a time when you did not get along with your coworker?
33. How do you handle your anger?
34. How do you imagine a typical day of an employee in our company As MOD?
35. What is it about this position As MOD that attracts you the most?
36. Do you work well on a team? How would you define teamwork?
37. Did you get on well with your last manager?
38. If you look at a clock and the time is 3:15, what’s the angle between the hour and the minute hands?
39. What can you tell me about team work as part of the job As MOD?
40. If hired, how do you intend on making a difference with our company?
41. What do you think we could do better or differently?
42. Give an example of a time you successfully worked As MOD on a team?
43. How would your friends describe you?
44. Give me an example of an emergency situation that you faced. How did you handle it?
45. Do you think you have enough experience As MOD?
46. What’s a time you exercised leadership?
47. What schedule do you hope to work? Are you willing to work extra hours?
48. Do you work well under pressure?
49. Do you have any question regarding this job As MOD?
50. How would you motivate your team members to produce the best possible results?
51. How many square feet of pizza are eaten in the United States each month?
Since one square foot equals 144 square inches (12 times 12), let’s assume that each person who eats pizza eats one square foot per month. Since there are 200 million pizza-eating Americans, 200 million square feet of pizza are consumed in the U.S. each month. To summarize: 300 million people in America, 200 million eat pizza, average slice of pizza is six inches at the base and 10 inches long or 30 square inches, average American eats four slices of pizza a month, four pieces times 30 square inches equals 120 square inches (one square foot is 144 square inches), so let’s assume one square foot per person, and thus one square foot times 200 million people equals 200 million square feet of pizza a month.
52. What do you think is your greatest weakness?
53. Do you have good computer skills?
54. What would your first 30, 60, or 90 days look like in this role As MOD?
55. Explain me about your experience working in this field As MOD?
56. How would you observe the level of motivation of your subordinates?
57. How do you keep each member of the team involved and motivated?
Many managers mistakenly think that money is the prime motivator for their employees. However, according to surveys by several different companies, money is consistently ranked five or lower by most employees. So if money is not the best way to motivate your team, what is?
Employees’ three most important issues according to employees are:
☛ A sense of accomplishment