Moi Teaching and Referral Hospital (MTRH) is a Multi-Specialty National Teaching and Referral Hospital serving residents of Western Kenya, parts of Eastern Uganda, South Sudan, Tanzania and the Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC)with a population of over 25 million.
MTRH has centres of excellence for specialized Healthcare, Training, Research and participates in National Health Planning with its vision statement “To be a Global Leader in the provision of Exceptional Multi-Specialty Health-care, Training and Research“.
This is a full time two (2) years MCS residential course in either Neurosurgery, General, Orthopedics, and Pediatrics Surgery under COSECSA, and four (4) years residential course in Anesthesiology and Ophthalmology under CANECSA and COECSA programs respectively. Proof of full financial support from the respective employer for the full duration of
the course is mandatory.
There shall be no salary or compensation attached to these positions.
Candidates MUST meet the following Requirements:
1. Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (M.B.Ch.B) degree from an institution recognized by Medical
Practitioners and Dentists Council or its equivalent;
2. Both Certificate of Registration and Retention from Kenya Medical Practitioners and Dentists Council;
3. Evidence of sponsorship from Employer/County/Self;
4. Two letters of recommendation, one from the immediate supervisor and another one from the Hospital Clinical
in-charge e.g. Medical Superintendent;
5. Letter of application indicating your career interests;
6. A valid Professional Indemnity Cover and Medical Cover for three (3) years;
7. Candidates will be required to pay a non-refundable application fee of Ksh.5,000/= to the following account
number, and attach the payment slip to the application:
Account Name: Moi Teaching & Referral Hospital
Account No: 1103464329
Bank: Kenya Commercial Bank
Bank Branch: Eldoret West
For more details visit our website at http://www.mtrh.go.ke
Those interested and meet the criteria to apply accordingly by sending application, detailed C.V. copies of relevant
academic/professional testimonials and three (3) referees whereby two (2) must be from your profession.
Email applications to email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com.
Chief Executive Officer
Moi Teaching and Referral Hospital
Chandaria Cancer and Chronic Disease Centre
P.O Box 3-30100 ELDORET
The deadline for submitting applications is on Tuesday 9th August, 2022 by 5pm.
N/B: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.