Computer Engineering jobs, Computer Science jobs,Sama jobs,
- Recommend, evaluate and design cybersecurity solutions that meet security requirements, current state constraints and alignment to target state architecture;
- Outline functional and non-functional requirements for security solutions and participate in the software selection & acquisition processes;
- Provide security leadership by clearly presenting security architecture plans and their respective value to IT and business stakeholders;
- Perform hands-on gap or risk assessments to identify significant information security risks (including applications, systems, data centers, infrastructure and vendor security risk assessments) to determine the organizational risk posture.
- Help Infrastructure engineers deploy secure systems by advising on security practices and controls.
- Be responsible for the implementation and ongoing development of a robust security governance process that ensures projects adhere to corporate security architecture, best practices and standards;
- Develop expertise in different security domains Cloud Security, Data Security, Endpoint Protection, Mobile device security and IAM.
- Designing and updating correlation rules in the Sama SIEM based on client security controls and cyber threat circumstances. Create/maintain correlation guidelines and review process.
- Be an Incident Response Manager and troubleshoot security incidents, correlation rules creation/update and other issues related to log ingestion and monitoring.
- Determine security requirements by evaluating business strategies and requirements; researching information security frameworks; conducting system security and vulnerability analyses and risk assessments; studying architecture/platform; identifying integration issues; preparing effort estimates.
- Define security strategies by specifying intrusion detection methodologies and equipment; directing equipment and software installation and calibration; preparing preventive and reactive measures; completing documentation.
- Lead internal & external security audits and ensure compliance, Manage remediation efforts and track the completion status of deficiencies.
- Help monitor technology trends in cybersecurity and security architecture.
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Computer Engineering, Computer Science or related field;
- 3+ years’ experience with security solution architecture and design;
- 5+ years experience in one or more of the following security domains: Cloud Security, Data Security, Endpoint Security;
- Hands-on experience with popular Cloud Vendors and technologies such as AWS, GCP.
- Experience in implementing Zero-Trust Architecture tools and designs.
- Proven experience in implementing and supporting enterprise-grade security platforms, software and infrastructure.
- Experience with different elements ensuring network security (firewalls, proxies, etc.)
Good to Have:
- Experience with security standards such as ISO 27001/27002/27005, NIST, COBIT and ITIL Certified auditor is a plus.
- Security-related technical certifications (CISSP, CRISC, CBCP, CISA, CISM or equivalent).
- Experience managing a SOC team