Nurse (Section) in Charge – Medical Surgical Ward Jobs at The Nairobi Women’s Hospital, Jobs in Kenya, Latest Jobs in Kenya, Jobs Advertised Today, Government Jobs, NGO Jobs, UN Jobs, Online Jobs, Freelance Jobs, Part Time Jobs, Full Time Jobs
Nurse (Section) in Charge – Medical Surgical Ward Jobs at The Nairobi Women’s Hospital
- Company: The Nairobi Women’s Hospital
- Location: Kenya
- State: Kitengela – Nairobi
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Healthcare/Medical Jobs in Kenya, Nairobi Women’s Hospital Jobs in Kenya
The Nairobi Women’s Hospital is a hospital in Nairobi, Kenya. The hospital was founded in 2001 by Dr. Sam Thenya and is the first of its kind in the East and Central Africa region. Even if it specialised in Obstetrics and Gynecology services, the hospital is equipped and staffed to handle all general medical and surgical conditions.
Reporting to the Nursing Services in Charge, this position is responsible for planning, organizing, and coordinating the activities in the ward to ensure high standard of nursing care in line with hospital policies and procedures. This position is open at our Adams Branch
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing or Diploma in Nursing (KRN or KRCHN) and must have a valid license from the NCK.
- In addition, this position requires 3 years experience in managing a busy ward unit with active knowledge and experience in Quality Assurance, People Management and Customer service.
- Customer Focus
- Managing performance
- Results Oriented
- Reliability with demonstrated interpersonal skills and a high degree of professionalism and ethics
Closing Date : 22 June. 2022