Oasis Healthcare Group Limited is Kenya’s first and largest countrywide fully-integrated private healthcare system, registered in October 2015 and born out of the Oasis Group Practice model of health services provision to harmonize the various companies & facilities existing across the country under the Oasis umbrella.
We currently have facilities in the following counties: Kisii, Nyamira, Migori, Homa Bay, Siaya, Uasin-Gishu, Kitui, Nairobi, Kakamega, Bungoma, and Busia.
We are currently looking for qualified and dedicated candidates to fill the following positions;
Job Title: Administrator
Location: Keroka, Kisii
Overall Responsibility: Reporting to the Group Chief Operations Officer, the successful candidate shall be accountable for the provision of top notch medical and operational services in the Hospital.
- Act as liaison among governing boards, medical staff, and departmental heads
- Develop and ensure the implementation of financial and business strategies to enhance the fiscal viability of the hospital.
- Take lead in the formulation and implementation of policies within all the hospital departments.
- Organize, direct, control, and coordinate medical and health services in relation to set policies, regulations, and standards.
- Take an active role in recruitment, consenting, screening, and enrolment of personnel.
- Oversee quality improvement of processes for efficient delivery of services in the hospital.
- Ensure compliance with all the governmental legal requirements and policies.
- Monitor the performance of the hospital in terms of revenue & profitability against targets and take corrective steps as required.
- Directly oversee the functions of all the operational departmental heads.
- Create and maintain relationships with all the key external stakeholders
- Development of organization systems to maximize productivity in the workplace
- Any other duty as may be assigned.
- A Bachelor’s degree in any business-related course.
- A Master’s degree in Business Administration will be an added advantage.
- Work Experience of at least 3 years in a similar position.
- Knowledge in Financial Management.
- Leadership and team-building experience.
- Strong personality and ability to work under pressure.
How to Apply
Interested candidates to email their cover letter and detailed curriculum vitae ONLY; including names and contacts of three references, to email@example.com on or before 25th October 2022.
The email subject line MUST include the position being applied for e.g., “NURSE MANAGER”
Canvassing of any nature will lead to automatic disqualification.