Oasis Healthcare Group Limited is Kenya’s first and largest countrywide fully-integrated private healthcare system, registered in October 2015 and born out of the Oasis Group Practice model of health services provision to harmonize the various companies & facilities existing across the country under the Oasis umbrella.
We currently have facilities in the following counties: Kisii, Nyamira, Migori, Homa Bay, Siaya, Uasin-Gishu, Kitui, Nairobi, Kakamega, Bungoma, and Busia.
We are currently looking for qualified and dedicated candidates to fill the following positions;
Job Title: ICT Intern
Job Location: Kakamega, Siaya, Migori, Nairobi
Overall Responsibility: The successful candidate shall be responsible for developing new software, maintaining existing systems, and provision of ICT technical support to users.
- Support the IT team in maintaining hardware, software, and other systems.
- Set up, configure, and maintain computers, mobiles, hardware, systems, and applications
- Assist with troubleshooting issues and provide technical support.
- Development and maintenance of software applications.
- Installation and maintenance of computer networks. (WAN and LAN)
- Ensure availability of computer systems and infrastructure
- Organize and maintain IT resources.
- End user support.
- Any other duties as assigned by the immediate supervisor.
- Have graduated with Bachelor’s degree, – In Computer Science/Business Information Technology,
- Telecommunication/Electronic Engineering, or equivalent qualifications from a recognized institution.
- Be computer literate in standard software applications.
- I.T related professional qualification: Microsoft Certified Professional, A+, N+, CCNA or other recognized and current I.T certification will be an added advantage.
- Proficient in Windows and Linux Operating Systems.
- High level of integrity and commitment.
- Ability to work under minimum supervision.
- Strong analytical, presentation, and problem-solving skills.
How to Apply
Interested candidates to email their cover letter and detailed curriculum vitae ONLY; including names and contacts of three references, to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 25th October 2022.
The email subject line MUST include the position being applied for e.g., “NURSE MANAGER”
Canvassing of any nature will lead to automatic disqualification.