Financial Jobs, Procurement Jobs, Accounting Jobs,
- Manage all accounting operations including Billing, A/R, A/P, GL, and Revenue Recognition.
- Preparing month-end reports for management, including profit and loss statements, balance sheets, cash flow statements, and budget variances.
- Ensure quality control over financial transactions and provide accurate financial reports to management.
- Support year-end close processes, coordinate annual financial audits, and implement audit recommendations.
- Formulate and recommend changes in policies or procedures that will improve the department’s performance and strengthen internal controls.
- Coordinate and direct the preparation of departmental and company budgets.
- Ensuring compliance with government regulations and timely statutory filing.
- Research and be up to date of emerging technical accounting issues for compliance.
- Execute payroll.
- Support investor reporting needs as needed.
- Additional finance duties as necessary.
- Proven working experience as a Financial Controller.
- 3+ years of overall combined accounting and finance experience.
- Degree in Accounting.
- CPA or ACCA preferred.
- Thorough knowledge of accounting principles and procedures.
- Experience with creating financial statements.
- Experience with general ledger functions and the month-end/year-end close process.
- Excellent accounting software user and administration skills.
Other roles and responsibilities
- Review our current procurement system and build up the procurement department based on the gaps observed.
- Review our supplier evaluations/bids analysis, requests for awards, purchase orders, contracts for services, and other procurement documents, ensuring strict adherence to required procedures.
- Develop procurement SOPs and Policies; Provide technical guidance in all procurement activities and ensure compliance with procurement procedures through continuous sensitization.
- Guide on the day-to-day procurement activities including solicitation of quotations, analysis of quotations, and filing of procurement paperwork. Ensure that procurement of goods and services is done in compliance with ideal policies.
- Get quotations to ensure fair pricing of goods through comparison.
- Procure quality goods for TIBU.
- Train existing managers on procurement standards.
- Coach and mentor our procurement staff.
Requirements and qualifications
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Supplies Management or a related field from an accredited university.
- Be a registered member of KISM with a valid practicing certificate. CIPS membership will be an added advantage.
- Healthcare procurement experience preferred.
- At least 4+ years of relevant procurement experience two of which should be at a supervisory level preferably in the health industry.
- Experience in managing a team.
- Experience in managing a budget.
- Experience in working with OKRs as a collaborative goal-setting methodology.
- Experience in program management.
Junior Finance Officer
Role and Responsibilities:
- Ensure that finance and general filing systems (both hard copy and electronic) are kept up to date and maintained in an orderly manner.
- Manage daily invoicing to clients, resolve any billing queries with clients and record payments on QuickBooks.
- Daily reconciliation of petty cash and bank payments.
- Enter transactions into the accounting system as required.
- Provide support as required during the monthly bank reconciliations.
- Conduct bank and other finance-related errands as assigned.
- Any other finance and admin-related role assigned from time to time.
- Have a degree in Finance / Accounting related field.
- CPA qualification is an added advantage.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Experience in the finance field is an added advantage.
- Advanced competency in Microsoft Excel and proficiency in Quick books.
- Sound understanding of accounting and financial reporting principles and practices.
- Meticulous attention to detail with superb organizational skills.
- Analytical mind with strong conceptual and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Attention to detail with a high degree of accuracy.
- Be organized and be an expert in time management.
Good to have
- Flexibility-Ability to work evening shifts and weekends
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.