Openings at Flexi-Personnel,
Openings at Flexi-Personnel
Flexi Personnel Ltd is a HR Company that was founded in 2008. It is currently the fastest growing HR firm in Kenya offering a wide range of services including Headhunting and Executive selection, Outsourced Labor management, HR Outsourcing, Outsourced Payroll Management, HR consultancy, Psychometric Assessments and Expatriate Services and relocation support.
Openings at Flexi-Personnel
- Open Jobs
- Method of Application
Customer Satisfaction Associate
- Moderating and screening written user content on profiles
- Moderating and screening user-submitted photos
- Handling online support requests.
- Responding to incoming calls and chats.
- Various support tasks assigned.
- A passion for Customer Service with outstanding problem-solving skills, documentation skills, quality focus, as well as information analysis skills.
- Ability to work with multiple tabs and multiple browsers efficiently in a web browser-based support system – speed and accuracy are important
- Ability to thrive in a multitasking environment and can adjust priorities on the fly.
- Ability to respond promptly and prioritize workload effectively based on the needs of customers.
- Keen attention to detail and effective time management skills
- Eager to learn, adapt and collaborate at all levels.
- Outstanding work ethics (reliable, motivated, professional, and ability to work under minimum supervision)
- Ability to handle pressure/stress, handle responses to criticism tactfully and maintain a professional demeanor.
- Ability to escalate issues through the appropriate channels – we thrive on feedback.
- Readiness to work in the dating sphere
- K.C.S.E Minimum of a B-
- Bachelor’s Degree in a business-related field with a 2nd class honors upper
- 1.5 and above years of customer service experience with call center experience as an added advantage.
- An exceptional level of computer literacy especially in MS office.
- Advanced fluency in English both written and verbal – Knowledge of foreign languages will be an added advantage.
- Ability to work in shifts, as we are open 24 hours per day/7 days per week/365 days a year currently with the following shifts available: 7 am to 3 pm, 3 pm to 11 pm, and 11 pm to 7 am.
Human Resource and Administrative Assistant
- Manage HR administrative tasks such as contracts, letters, and personnel files.
- Coordinate HR projects (meetings, training, surveys, etc.) and take minutes.
- Updating HR databases (e.g., new hires, separations, vacations, sabbaticals, and leaves).
- Prepare relevant paperwork for HR policies and procedures and ensure compliance.
- Manage and spearhead performance management systems and processes while ensuring subsequent action is undertaken.
- Coordinate, plan, and organize the day-to-day activities regarding HR management and report to the General Manager all the happenings of the day.
- Create regular reports and presentations on HR metrics (e.g., turnover rates)
- Assist in the drafting and updating of employee job descriptions.
- Support the development and implementation of HR initiatives and systems that improve employee satisfaction, morale, and commitment.
- Review employment statuses, working conditions, and employee liabilities to ensure legal and labor compliance.
- Support with departmental training requirements including inductions, training needs analysis, and training materials.
- Keep internal HR reference documentation up to date.
- Assist in maintaining and managing a continuous improvement of the organizational culture.
- Collaborate with other teams (on-site/remote) on cross-functional projects while maintaining critical and exceptional communication channels.
- Deal with employee requests regarding human resources issues, rules, and regulations
- Handle complaints and grievances from employees e.g., facilitation disciplinary hearings, etc.
- Establishing and maintaining effective communication frameworks on issues affecting staff.
- Reviewing procedures for employee health, safety, welfare, and wellness.
- Providing clerical and administrative support to General Manager
- Execute ad hoc tasks and any other job-related instructions as requested from time to time.
- Degree in Human Resources or related field with a minimum work experience of 5-7 years.
- Knowledge of Kenyan labor laws
- Hands-on experience with an HRIS or HRMS
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Willingness to learn and understand the organization’s processes
- Ability to work with discretion and maintain high levels of confidentiality
- excellent planning and organization skills
- Ability to work with teams to drive productivity and motivation.
- Ability to work on their own or in teams across different shifts
- Excellent people management and presentation skills.
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
- Excellent organizational skills
- Positive attitude
- Strong communications skills including knowledge of zoom etc.
- Excellent skills in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.