Operations Administrator at Corporate Staffing,
Corporate Staffing Services is a leading recruitment agency in Kenya providing complete recruitment services. In the last ten years we have been partners to local and foreign businesses looking to hire Kenyan professionals. We have recruited for diverse clients in different sectors and industries.
- Manage day to day operations and product responsibilities.
- Maintain effective business operations.
- Managing stock control and inventory checks.
- Communicating changes in an order process to relevant parties
- Managing health and safety regulations programs.
- Supervise and coordinate company logistics.
- Prepare comprehensive reports and presentations on a regular basis.
- Monitor and ensure compliance of all policies and procedures.
- Supervise staff and include periodic performance evaluations.
- Reviewing workloads and manpower to ensure targets are met.
- Supporting all functions of the business to work together.
- Scheduling meetings and appointments.
- Manage HR back-office operations, including compliance with all employment laws & regulations
- Facilitate staff recruitment process like payroll and leave systems
- Maintenance of office equipment and supplies
- Procurement Management
- Manage general office admin correspondence
- Handling company insurance program
- Manage company travel arrangements
- Manage all outsourced services
- Events Planning and Management
- Supervise Catering services
- Vendor management and maintenance of relevant data
- Handling interdepartmental administrative issues
Qualifications & Experience
- A Bachelor’s degree in any related field from a recognized university
- At least five years of experience in an office administrative position including working knowledge in HR.
- Must possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must demonstrate the ability to move with speed and handle multiple tasks at once.
- Strong prioritization and administrative skills
- Ability to meet pressing deadlines, collect data, and communicate it in a comprehensive report.
- Systems (HRIS), Microsoft Office Suite, especially Excel, and demonstrated skills in database management and record keeping
- Professional qualifications in Human Resource Management would be added advantage
- Good working knowledge of Kenya Labour Laws and Regulations
- Strong organizational and administrative skills
- Excellent Customer Experience and planning skills
- Excellent computer skills
- Must be keen to detail.
Method of Application
Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org