Part Time Lecturer – Digital Marketing at Kenya Red Cross Society
Part Time Lecturer – Digital Marketing at Kenya Red Cross Society,
Kenya Red Cross is one of the many International Red Cross and Red Crescent Movement societies around the world. The Kenya organisation was established in 1965, The Kenya Red Cross supports and runs a number of projects whilst raising awareness to the Kenyan public about the current issues or problems which may affect them.
Part Time Lecturer – Digital Marketing
WHAT YOU WILL DO (Your responsibilities will include):
As a lecturer, your responsibilities will include:
- To teach at a diploma level in areas allocated by the Head of Academic Affairs
- To contribute to the development, planning and implementation of a high quality curriculum
- To assist in the development of learning materials, preparing schemes of work and maintaining records to monitor students’ records, achievements and attendance.
- To participate in departmental and faculty seminars aimed at building inter-disciplinary collaboration within the department.
- To participate in the development, administration and marking of exams and other assessments
- To provide pastoral care and support to students,
- To participate in the administration of the department’s programme of study and other activities as requested.
- Any other duties as may be assigned by management
THE SKILLS AND COMPETENCES WE ARE LOOKING FOR: EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s Degree in Areas of Specialization/related field of study
- 5 years’ experience in marketing – preferably digital marketing
- 3-5 years proven experience teaching at post-secondary level
- Proficiency in Microsoft office suites especially PowerPoint
- A deep understanding of commitment to and involvement in hospitality Industry
- Exceptional organizational, leadership, problem-solving, and communication skills.
- Must have excellent presentation and communication skills (both verbal and written).
Desirable Skills and Attributes:
- Strong knowledge of subject areas combined with a broad subject background
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- Proven record of ability to manage time and work to strict deadlines
- Ability to work collaboratively
- Commitment to continuous professional development
- Excellent leadership and management skills
- Excellent judgment with the ability to balance risks and opportunities
- Excellent customer service skills.
- An absolute commitment to upholding the College Values. In particular, commitment:
- to prioritize the needs of students
- to act with integrity, authenticity & respect at all times
- to secure continuous improvement and excellence
- to focus on coaching and developing others to reach their full potential
Method of Application
Apply strictly through https://www.redcross.or.ke/Careers and https://www.bihc.ac.ke/career so as to reach us not later than Friday, 19th May 2023. Interviews will be on an ongoing basis until the position is filled. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Interested and qualified? Go to Kenya Red Cross Society on www.bihc.ac.ke to apply